Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blank Lockscreen

Default Blank Lockscreen
    I'm using Winterboard and I've tried using 'The Best Clear Lock Screen' and Un-lockable' but neither get rid of the gray square around the time on the lock screen. Is there another theme I can get for my iPhone that would get rid of them, or anyone that has the files that I can put in the FunBox program??
    BTW, I have an iPhone 3G 8GB with 4.0.2.

Quote Originally Posted by miami-blazed View Post
    I'm using Winterboard and I've tried using 'The Best Clear Lock Screen' and Un-lockable' but neither get rid of the gray square around the time on the lock screen. Is there another theme I can get for my iPhone that would get rid of them, or anyone that has the files that I can put in the FunBox program??
    BTW, I have an iPhone 3G 8GB with 4.0.2.

You can go to
    System/library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework
    and rename the BarLCD.png to BarLCD12.png this will get rid of it and if you want to restore the image just remove what ever you put at the end of the BarLCD.png file

Or make the .png transparent

Hope this helps you
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Miller75; 09-13-2010 at 08:43 PM.

You can go to
    System/library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework
    and rename the BarLCD.png to BarLCD12.png this will get rid of it and if you want to restore the image just remove what ever you put at the end of the BarLCD.png file

Or make the .png transparent

Hope this helps you
    It did, thanks! Also... is there a way when you hold down the lock button and the 'slide to power off' is shown, to get rid of the grey box around the 'Cancel' and the box around the red slider? I got rid of the text 'Slide to power off' but I wanted to get rid of those two bars as well!

It did, thanks! Also... is there a way when you hold down the lock button and the 'slide to power off' is shown, to get rid of the grey box around the 'Cancel' and the box around the red slider? I got rid of the text 'Slide to power off' but I wanted to get rid of those two bars as well!
    If I remember correctly these are the files, if not let me know I'm not at home right now
    topbarbkgnd.png
    bottombarbkgnd.png

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Alright, it did help, thanks!
    Another question... Is there a way, with OS 4.0.2 to change the boot logo without having to re-jailbreak the phone? I don't mind re-jailbreaking, but would anything get lost or changed if I do so?

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Um u can't jailbreak 4.0.2

Alright, it did help, thanks!
    Another question... Is there a way, with OS 4.0.2 to change the boot logo without having to re-jailbreak the phone? I don't mind re-jailbreaking, but would anything get lost or changed if I do so?

Can't JB 4.0.2 yet, anytime you re-jailbreak your phone you will lose all the changes that you have made unless you have been making a winterboard theme that you can back up, ssh drag your theme to desktop re-jailbreak, drag theme from desktop to winterboard

How can you not jailbreak a 4.0.2 firmware? I -have- 4.0.2 and it jailbroke just fine... And unlocked.

How can you not jailbreak a 4.0.2 firmware? I -have- 4.0.2 and it jailbroke just fine... And unlocked.
    My bad I was thinking of 4.1. :-)