Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GUIDE theming in 4.X

how do we get borders around every app like el3ment did?

usually use the masks under Telephony framework folder (its under the Bundles folder). have a look at one of my old themes like the simpsons one. You will see the borders are preset for non default apps under that folder
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by jkry_2_1_ View Post
    how do we get borders around every app like el3ment did?
    How to Create AUTO-SKINNING App-Store Icons for Your Theme....

Just wondering how to i make a custom status bar battery?

do a widget tutorial lockscreen and homepage.

Quote Originally Posted by DJKINGDJ View Post
    Just wondering how to i make a custom status bar battery?
    it's 10 images in the UIimages 5 for black status bar and 5 for silver, you'll see them there

just wondering about my previous questions on the grey bar in photos and the wallpapers, anyone know? In addition to this I noticed in some themes people have managed to change the day/date on the calendar icon size and color, how is that done?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Could you add "auto-create-icons"?

And I tried to install iacces for keyboard-changes. But it crashes my iphone everytime it starts.

Installed the iacces chinese ios4
    "No Sig Links- Mod Edit" - took long to find it, bro
    I love my iDevice, but android too

Quote Originally Posted by holger79 View Post
    Could you add "auto-create-icons"?

And I tried to install iacces for keyboard-changes. But it crashes my iphone everytime it starts.

Installed the iacces chinese ios4
    if you look a few posts previous to this I posted a link on creating autocreate icons it's a good guide

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    if you look a few posts previous to this I posted a link on creating autocreate icons it's a good guide
    Thank you.
    I read them later.. 20 pages are a little to read. Maybe you will link these to your mainpage.
    "No Sig Links- Mod Edit" - took long to find it, bro
    I love my iDevice, but android too

About the iacces, reboot after indtallation

Quote Originally Posted by Fhsjaagshs View Post
    About the iacces, reboot after indtallation
    Could you elaborate for me on the answer you gave me about wallpapers? I wasn't sure exactly what you meant... I still can't believe there is not a thread on this yet...

Thanks
    Ok so I've asked elsewhere but now going to ask here *to note I managed to do this already somehow, without intending to but then somehow it reverted back and I have no idea what I did... HOW the hell do you get rid of the shadow on top of icons when you touch the icon? As I said I did manage to do it but no idea how and my memory sucks

Also, I can't quite figure out auto-skinning icons; I have the right files in the right location and it fixes icons I made myself to fit but does nothing to native icon images for most of the apps.... and also I made some icons and put them in theme/icons and named them according to the app name with both app.png and [email protected] but only some of them work... I am THIS close to having my phone themed to perfection aside from these things
    Last edited by rististien; 05-04-2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

U can't remove the icon shadow.

Thanks
    you say that but I did remove it. But I continued tinkering and that reverted whatever I did before I could investigate so try again......

Thanks
    Thanked 8,108 Times in 1,870 Posts

Default Thank you
    Wow. What an extensive thread. But I'm still missing something.
    I am trying to get the lockscreen working in my themes. I have
    -A Concrete Iphone
    -A Rusty Iphone
    -A Simple Black and White
    themes. I have SSH'd in and saved the lockbackground.png to lockbackground.jpg.
    I still have my picture library lockscreen??
    Can someone please help point me in the right direction. I would really appreciate it

Thanks
    Sk37cH

Use LockBackground.html

Thanks
    Thanked 8,108 Times in 1,870 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fhsjaagshs View Post
    Use LockBackground.html
    Thankyou for your reply. I asume you mean I need to create a Html script that will essentially locate my lockbackground.jpg. Is this correct?
    I not sure, but I wouldnt think just renaming the file extension would do anything.

Than you
    Sk37cH

Quote Originally Posted by deathman91 View Post
    Anyone can help me on my custom lock screen? I followed as per told but my lockscreen doesn't change. It's already 320 X 480 pixels, activated the theme on winterboard, but it doesn't change.

Tried setting it as wallpaper, worked. But not for lockscreen.
    Did you get this working. Im currently looking through this thread now for an answer. The only fix I found myself was to sync the Lockbackground.png with your itunes picture library. This is hardly ideal as you first have to enable the theme, then enable the lock background through iphone settings.
    Any help would be much apreciated. At least I know Im not the only one having this problem
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 05-09-2011 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'll try to make it.

Now available!!!

http://db.tt/1IFBPP3
    Last edited by Fhsjaagshs; 05-09-2011 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have a question I can not remember what uisegmentoptionsbutton is or what the little volume blocks are called I have a screenshot of the volume "blocks"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast