Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GUIDE theming in 4.X

oops, i am on 4.3.2 ipod touch 3g

Quote Originally Posted by HitokiriKenRyu View Post
    oops, i am on 4.3.2 ipod touch 3g
    I can't give you the exact sizes now (I'm on my phone) but try making a transparent image 120x320 and name it "BarLCD.png" and it lives in the "com.apple.TelephonyUI" folder of your theme.

If you were to make the image too big, it will move and alter your battery charging icons. But experiment with the 120etc size

Quote Originally Posted by oldgit9 View Post
    I can't give you the exact sizes now (I'm on my phone) but try making a transparent image 120x320 and name it "BarLCD.png" and it lives in the "com.apple.TelephonyUI" folder of your theme.

If you were to make the image too big, it will move and alter your battery charging icons. But experiment with the 120etc size
    are you sure that the name is BarLCD.png?

I'm 85-90% sure that it's called that. I had the same issue only last week with my clock background after I updated to 4.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by oldgit9 View Post
    I'm 85-90% sure that it's called that. I had the same issue only last week with my clock background after I updated to 4.2.1
    just tried, no luck.

I've not got access to my laptop now, but I will later on. I will upload my folder and you can try and use that.

But it could be coz your on 4.3.2

I have the numberpad image, but im unsure where to store it /its name. Im on iOS 4.3.1, can anyone help me out ?

@HitokiriKenRyu
    sorry for the late reply. had some family pop round and had to entertain.

attached is a copy of my "com.apple.TelephonyUI" (minus the slider images). have a mess around with the files with your theme.
    Attached Files Attached Files

thanks oldgit, but it still didn't work. does anyone on 4.3.2 know the answer?

here is a simple html for both the lockscreen and home. Usually takes a few seconds to update first time, then its sweet = hd in your theme
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)

Quick question - I have searched this whole thread and seen the question asked a few times but never confirmed. How do you change SMS Balloon images? I have tried all the suggestions and nothing is working.

Try chatkit.framework

Google it or look at it in /System/Library/frameworks or /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks

I have themed this keypad but it is not working, do I have to change something else first?

Nevermind I just figured out it's in telephonyui... Too many images are spread in different places...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Fhsjaagshs View Post
    Use a .deb file to install the wallpaper images. Also, if you plan on supporting Retina display devices, make sure that you hve a @2x WP image and a @2x thumbnail. I am a retired themer, I have moved on to html and web development, but still feel free to pick my brain.
    I'm not sure what that means... But I'd like the wallpapers there so that when my theme is downloaded from cydia people don't have to ssh to get to them...

Quote Originally Posted by VampireV View Post
    here is a simple html for both the lockscreen and home. Usually takes a few seconds to update first time, then its sweet = hd in your theme
    HTML? I don't see a link or anything

Quote Originally Posted by pipersdragon View Post
    Quick question - I have searched this whole thread and seen the question asked a few times but never confirmed. How do you change SMS Balloon images? I have tried all the suggestions and nothing is working.
    Did it work?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

so how do I theme the bottom bar in mail app and safari. or what was it renamed in 4.3.2 I can't seem to figure this out. help please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

TBH I really don't know. Try looking in the apps themselves. Also, try reverse engineering the mail and safari binaries. From that, you can see what the images are.

Quote Originally Posted by VampireV View Post
    Where would I put the Wallpaper.html?

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    HTML? I don't see a link or anything
    look at the attachment
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast