Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP!! My theme isn't working FML !!!

Default HELP!! My theme isn't working FML !!!
    Hi all...I'm a chick in NEED!! I recently upgraded to the iphone 4 and the theme that I had AND LOVED on my iphone 3G doesn't work on my iphone 4 (FML it totally sucks without that theme)..

Here is what the theme looked like (this is just 2 screenshots of it, these 2 screenshots just so happen to be 2 of the things missing from the theme on the iphone 4)

SOME of the theme applies, but half of the theme is missing.
    Its called "Metal Iphone Pink" in Cydia. So if any of you can duplicate it and fix it so the whole theme applies on the iphone 4 I would GREATLY appreciate it.

PS...ive already tried uninstalling/reinstalling, doesnt fix it. I've also tried contacting the person who made it but no contact back from them FML!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me what to do to fix it or save me and make another one.
    thanks

(On the lockscreen, I dont want a picture on the backgournd, i want to be able to use my own picture i dont like that one..I just want the pink and grey stuff back!!0

I know some one that has that same theme upgraded to 4.1 if you didnt upgrade to 4.2