+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iP4 not changing wallpaper in WB??

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I can change the icons but i cannot get my user wallpaper to stay active. I don't want the default or designer paper for the icons. I changed the settings
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iP4 not changing wallpaper in WB??
    I can change the icons but i cannot get my user wallpaper to stay active. I don't want the default or designer paper for the icons. I changed the settings in WB to user wallpaper on and the first on the list, but it does not take effect. Any help
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040

Thanks

Winterboard is not able to handle HD Wallpapers right now, You'll have to put your wallpaper in your camera roll via screenshot or sync it into your photo library via iTunes.

Then set it in the settings app.

I hope that's what you were asking about

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You could always just make a folder called Wallpaper.theme in /Library/Themes (or /private/var/stash/Themes.(Random characters)). Then place the wallpaper file in the Wallpaper.theme folder and name it Wallpaper.png, or make an html page for slideshow, call it Wallpaper.html.

I know that isnt a long term solution, especially if you like to change your wallpaper a lot. It's just a work around I used.