+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP: dbar Dragon theme on iOS4

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default HELP: dbar Dragon theme on iOS4
    Hey guys! Just downloaded this theme for my iphone 3gs on iOS4 from this blog.

dBar Dragon Theme

I really loved this theme on 3.x FW. but for some reason this does not work very well with iOS4. Wondering if someone with HTML experience can take a look at weather & time widget and help me fix it. I am having the following issues. Maybe someone has already solved this and can post the theme here! Any help is greatly appreciated!
    I downloaded the weather widget for this theme to work on iOS4 but it still has issues.

Weather Widget

-Weather: I figured out how to change the weather. The temperature is displaying correctly in Fahrenheit. The issue I have is that behind the temperature, 3 dots appear and I am not sure why. Also, behind the cloud image, another image appears (Sun with N/A) and I am not sure how to get rid of it. I am assuming the widget is attempting to obtain two separate weather info’s and I was only able to change one.

-Date & Time: The time displayed is off centered along with the date. The time is a little high and the date is off to the right. Not sure what to change in order to fix this.

Thank you guys in advance!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have tested it on my iphone 4 quickly ... had to mod some files to make the weather icon work also edited Botom1.css to make things look better.

Download the theme compatible with IOS4

dBar dragon-Contest 2.zip

Note: you need to visit accuweather.com and get your city code to edit the file Weather-Config.js

var locale = "Enter your city code here" /*NAM|CA|ON|OTTAWA*/

i have changed it to provide the weather in celsius .. if you wish to change it back edit this line in the same file

var isCelsius = true

change it to "false"

if you need additional help let me know
    Last edited by fuzzy123; 08-19-2010 at 02:41 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fuzzy123 For This Useful Post:

salmedina87 (08-19-2010), wim66 (08-19-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy123 View Post

I have tested it on my iphone 4 quickly ... had to mod some files to make the weather icon work also edited Botom1.css to make things look better.

Download the theme compatible with IOS4

dBar dragon-Contest 2.zip

Note: you need to visit accuweather.com and get your city code to edit the file Weather-Config.js

var locale = "Enter your city code here" /*NAM|CA|ON|OTTAWA*/

i have changed it to provide the weather in celsius .. if you wish to change it back edit this line in the same file

var isCelsius = true

change it to "false"

if you need additional help let me know
    you are the man! thank you so much!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey thanx for the fix on that now how do u move the text on the top of the original set up mine dont line up they go right throw the line

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question: I downloaded the theme and I think I set up the weather correctly but it only works when it wants to? Also how do I get the extra scroll tab pullout menu that I see in so many pictures on the right hand side with the arrow?