+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with Glasklart

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
So, I am having a problem with Glasklart. Most of my icons are skinned, but a few stragglers are not. There are even a couple that were skinned, and after
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help with Glasklart
    So, I am having a problem with Glasklart. Most of my icons are skinned, but a few stragglers are not. There are even a couple that were skinned, and after a recent respring, are no longer skinned.

Any suggestions on how to get all my icons skinned?
    Also, I updated to the recent glasklart patch, and my dock icons went from flat to kinda angled. I would love to get them back to flat.

Thanks in advance

Green Apple
    Thanks

Glasklart Alt DockFlow is what makes your apps have that "coverflow" angled look...make sure that's not activated in Cydia.

I just made a post with pics about some icons no longer skinned unless you select Glasklart Core...which I don't want cuz I don't want the full Glasklart GUI running. Activate Core and see if those icons are skinned then.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Alt DockFlow fixed the angle issue. Sadly, there are still a decent amount of apps not skinned. I assume they are the ones just skipped/missed by the creator.
    Why is it that I see some themes require you to clear the icon cache for them to be skinned. Is Glasklart the same way?

Green Apple
    Thanks

if its the default iPhone apps that aren't skinned then you have to do what I mentinoed in my Glasklart icon thread. If its just regular icons not skinned it means no one's made an icon for them yet...you can request it be made or you can use the template and make it yourself like I've done with a lot of apps that no one has skinned yet.