Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Non Forum Theme Site

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I am bringing a idea to all the iDevice themers out there. Forums are great for sharing content and other idea's i personally view that theme sharing via forum is
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Non Forum Theme Site
    I am bringing a idea to all the iDevice themers out there. Forums are great for sharing content and other idea's i personally view that theme sharing via forum is a little bit sloppy and poor way to get ALL themes displayed. As i Have Tried to create a few themes i understand how some of the lesser known themers feel not getting there hard work appricated. So I have come up with a basic plan for creating a NEW website to better organize and display themes.

I just thought about asking how many theme creators would be willing to allow the works to be displayed on such a site. The basic idea of the site is to create a database(with download) of iPhone themes and 3rd party Icon Packs and other mods.

The reason i am wishing to create a site like th0is is because i have hundreds of apps and with that many apps no theme has everything done completly and i know that with a much more organized theme tracking website that dozens if not hundreds of themes would become much more complete.

If any theme creators would accept a site like this distrubiting there theme please contact me via email me
    Also contact me if you have web coding skill and or would like to support a website of this nature

This site is not live or created yet it is still in planning stages and once/if i get positive feedback i will purchase the domain and search for web developers to work there magic and make ideas into websites.

Please Do NOT Impersante A Developer as we wont host themes if the developer does not wish us too as they made it so they can pick witch way it is shared. If you create your own theme from alpha stages to final release we can work out getting you added.
    Last edited by Cer0; 08-16-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks

Last edited by holdemdogg; 08-16-2010 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks

Please no advertising on the forums. We do a great job in categorizing themes. If you feel as tho something is missing feel free to post you suggestion.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Knight View Post
    Please no advertising on the forums. We do a great job in categorizing themes. If you feel as tho something is missing feel free to post you suggestion.
    Didn't even think about that sorry soon as I get home I'll edit my post

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

/Closed

As Nicholas mentioned please do not come onto our site and try to pull our members to a site you are planning on creating. MMi owners/staff do not go to other sites and try to pull members out of respect and wish to have the same respect shown back.