+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom Carrier logo - Austrlalia

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hey guys, So I'm updating all my old themes and have decided to make custom carrier logos to go with them. I have noticed most themes have 2 x images
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VampireV's Avatar
    Thanks

Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)

Thanks

Hey buddy,

I think i can help you out..i had the same problem as i have a factory unlocked iphone 4 which i bought in canada..but i live in barbados and my carrier is digicel..

anyway..what i did was named my carrier images as u have there..[email protected] and [email protected].and i put the two images in System/Library/Carrier Bundles.

Now the trick I use is..go in cydia and download MakeItMine and install..now change your carrier text to ATT..respring and your carrier logo should appear..

worked for me..good luck

iPhone? More like MyPhone VampireV's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheers I probably should have specified I want to be able to do it through winterboard if possible

found, there's an australian optus logo on cydia, downloaded and reverse engineered.

Shame it won't work globally ie no matter what carrier you are with.
    Last edited by VampireV; 08-11-2010 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)