Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help with ielegance pro theme setup

Default help with ielegance pro theme setup
    i have the iphone4 with 4.0.1
    i recently installed the theme ielegance pro and had some questions on my setup. i looked at their website for answers, but couldn't find them. basically, my phone does not look like the screenshots from the theme. the top taskbar shows a different icon for the signal strength, at & t sign, 3g symbol and battery life. mine are still the same as before. also, my calculator, dialer and some text has not changed. i checked all the "pro" options in winterboard, but i'm still having the same problem. i'm not too tech savvy and maybe i probably just don't know what i'm doing, but if there is any tutorial or step by step process out there, i would love to know where to find it. if anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by m1key View Post
    i have the iphone4 with 4.0.1
    i recently installed the theme ielegance pro and had some questions on my setup. i looked at their website for answers, but couldn't find them. basically, my phone does not look like the screenshots from the theme. the top taskbar shows a different icon for the signal strength, at & t sign, 3g symbol and battery life. mine are still the same as before. also, my calculator, dialer and some text has not changed. i checked all the "pro" options in winterboard, but i'm still having the same problem. i'm not too tech savvy and maybe i probably just don't know what i'm doing, but if there is any tutorial or step by step process out there, i would love to know where to find it. if anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.
    thank you.
    This theme hasn't been updated to work with the iPhone4 natively. The iPhone4 uses a different scheme to name the graphic files. As of right now, you have to manually go in and resize and rename the various graphics in order to get it to work. Since it is a paid app I would wait and see if the developer will create an update. Good luck...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to and1gator For This Useful Post:

m1key (08-06-2010)

and1gator,
    thank you very much. that's kind of what i figured, and like you said, i did pay for it and since i'm not too good with photoshop, i'll just wait to see if an update comes out. thanks again for the very helpful info...

mike

So i bought i elegance pro and when i go through winterboard to active i turn the sections on and i havent turned on both shelves/no shelves and i know how to make the clock show use blanks but my lock board doesnt change no new slider and status bar is normal not sure if the need to be in a certain order in winterboard or what any help would be appriciated. I phone 4 running 4.2.1 just in case there is an issue there im not aware of