Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I'll Make Any Theme iOS4 Compatible!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Default I'll Make Any Theme iOS4 Compatible!
    I noticed certain themes (New) on ModMyi are being developed and iOS4 users arent getting the best of the action. They either get an incomplete theme or one that doesn't work at all.
    I've been helping theme makers for a while now making their themes iOS4 compatible.

So if any of you themers need an iOS4 tester, i'll be happy to test, and send you back a fully compatible version for 4.0 and report what was wrong. I'll always be available. I'm glad to help theme makers!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

chrisrotolo (08-10-2010), Hybridx24 (08-12-2010), Invader Zim (08-08-2010), mschwachter (08-07-2010), Niks2481 (08-10-2010), Vitiell0 (08-03-2010)

hey whats up was wondering if you could get best clear lockscreen from cydia ssh it out and fix the top needs to to be fixed only the bottom is all transparent i do already have it sshed out i am gonna see if i can figure it out too thanks this would be great

i would also like to know where the location is for the topbarbkgnd file in ios4. my lockscreen is too cluttered!

Can you make sms bubbles compatible on IOS 4? Pretty please.. )

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...al-thread.html

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...erfection.html

one of those on ios 4 would be pretty amazing. i just wished themes worked for iphone 4

Update Gruppled LockInfo to work on iPhone 4 iOS 4 without crashing springboard! Please and THanks

CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THE THEME "A TOUCH OF CLASS" COMPATIBLE WITH iphone 4!!!
    THE ICONS ARE VERY BLURRY AND I LOVE THAT THEME ITS VERY NICE!!! CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THE ICONS LOOK SHARP ON THE IPHONE 4 RETINA DISPLAY THANKS!!!!!

Do you know how to make the "autocreate app store icons" feature in themes work? I've tried it in the theme Classified and MP2 but neither of them work.

Thanks

@iPhone4 Master
    I make themes iOS4 compatible not i4 Compatible... Sorry...

@Everyone Else
    I'll get to you soon, I have been busy converting big themes, by big theme creators. I'm almost done with them. It'll be quick.

It' called BarLCD goes in telephony.UI I'm trying to make status bar transparent on lock screen anyone know this location and file name please help

Thanks

The StatusBar files for iOS4 go in UIImages and are named:
    1) Black_Base.png
    2) Silver_Base.png
    3) Translucent_Base.png

What they were named in 3.0:
    1) FSO_BG.png
    2) Default_BG.png
    3) FST_BG.png

Translucent_Base.png is for the lockscreen as well.

can you make this theme iOS4 compatible. that would be great.
    [Released] DUSK

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by king8224 View Post
    can you make this theme iOS4 compatible. that would be great.
    [Released] DUSK
    That theme I CANNOT convert. Alien uses a unique HTML or CSS for the weather widget which runs for 3.0. I can't just create a new coding, since I'm not the one who created it. All I could do is convert some UIImages and Springboard Images, Status Bar and icons. So unless you want it without the weather widget then sure.
    Springjumps don't work for iOS4, so no pages can be made. Basically the theme would be VERY incomplete...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

king8224 (08-08-2010)

Very true. Thanks for replying. I have already made those UIImages changes and it is showing all the status bar icons. thanks again.

you think you can help me with LiveClock ? the app is no longer in Cydia as it doesnt work on 4.0 and creator tweeted saying he wont be reviving it for the 4.0 If you go to your clock in utilities, and then go to World Clock, that one is animated, and i want to bring that on springboard. can u help ?

do you have any animated weather widgets for 4.0 please post link or send me one at [email protected]
    thanks in advance.

Thanks

LiveClock on iOS4 crashes springboard and puts you in a Safe Mode loop. We could pick up the project and convert it, yet I'm not a dev and idk how to update apps... :/

If a theme has page0, page1, page2... in the main folder, it is not working. I moved them to UIImages, still doesnt work. do you know the new location/name?

I was able to change the volume knob in my current theme but I still can't get the blue bar to change. This is what I have so far;

Whereas it should look like this (skin modded by me, original skin is "drips iPod play by turnpaper")

These are the file names I have, any help would be appreciated;

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I discovered that the theme was missing 2 files. Problem is now solved.
    Last edited by serial_x; 08-10-2010 at 12:52 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    I noticed certain themes (New) on ModMyi are being developed and iOS4 users arent getting the best of the action. They either get an incomplete theme or one that doesn't work at all.
    I've been helping theme makers for a while now making their themes iOS4 compatible.

So if any of you themers need an iOS4 tester, i'll be happy to test, and send you back a fully compatible version for 4.0 and report what was wrong. I'll always be available. I'm glad to help theme makers!
    Hey Halten..... All of us are so thankful that someone is out there helping us in transitioning from iOS3.X to iOS4. Really appreciate the effort man.
    I have dying to use the gruppled lockinfo. You think you can manage to make that iOS4 compatible???

Thanks

Allright Guys I finished with all the Theme Creator's requests to convert their popular themes, now I'm going to you guys. All of your request will be complete by today. Niks, LockInfo is a Plug-In, not a theme. I'm not a developer and I can't make it iOS4 compatible, sorry.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    Allright Guys I finished with all the Theme Creator's requests to convert their popular themes, now I'm going to you guys. All of your request will be complete by today. Niks, LockInfo is a Plug-In, not a theme. I'm not a developer and I can't make it iOS4 compatible, sorry.
    Agreed Lockinfo is a plugin. But Grupple lockinfo is enabled in winterboard after Lockinfo is installed. It's a theme folder with 2 folders inside, Bundles and UIImages in it.... Although it does include a Weather widget in the Bundles folder and a CSS folder too. Do you mind taking a look at it please?
    Bcoz, Once i disable Gruppled Lockinfo theme on winterboard, it works just fine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast