+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia Theme ideas!

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hey everyone, I'm hoping that this will be a good place for theme developers and enthusiasts alike to come together, exchange ideas, and hopefully end up with some pretty awesome
    Thanks

Default Cydia Theme ideas!
    Hey everyone, I'm hoping that this will be a good place for theme developers and enthusiasts alike to come together, exchange ideas, and hopefully end up with some pretty awesome themes! Post any ideas for themes or tweaks below!

Thanks

dude, thats the whole point of this forum category. LOL.

Thanks

I know I know, but I mean directly to me.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I develop themes if anyone wants me to make them. My theme is on cydia called caine's theme I am hoping to make it the next glaskart! If u r on ur iPod this link should work: cydia://packages/com.modmyi.cainestheme

Soz about the link not working oh well. Just search it!
    Last edited by cainy393; 06-20-2010 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

its...like..a knockoff of glaskart but with rounded icons...i mean like it, but what are the advantages of this over glaskart? it looks like you have themed pretty much every aspect of the theme, but still...

Green Apple
    Thanks

It's not supposed to have an advantage, it's just an alternative, and anyway glasklart was only my inspiration it is actually quite different in many ways.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoshMoody View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm hoping that this will be a good place for theme developers and enthusiasts alike to come together, exchange ideas, and hopefully end up with some pretty awesome themes! Post any ideas for themes or tweaks below!
    There is a "theme" but it's really only a wallpaper called "Dark Blue HD" and a theme called "I3's Dark" that go great together, other then the icons and wallpaper!!! Everything else is amazing!!! If possible I would like to talk to someone who designs themes so I can explain more and get it perfect! But the general idea is to combined those two together with better icons although I have WAY better ideas about what to do with a theme designed around "Dark Blue HD". I love that wallpaper and would just like to see something that goes along with it; something sharp and sleek and the all inportant dark blue!!! I would really love to see something like that come together!!!

Thanks

I have a theme out there that I designed... Its pretty good for all you fans of red and black. I themed almost every aspect and there will be an update out in about two days that will... Complete it. If you want the most recent update then here it is:

Exploited 1.4.theme.zip

Cydia Theme ideas!-img_0039-1-.pngCydia Theme ideas!-img_0038-1-.pngCydia Theme ideas!-img_0035-1-.pngCydia Theme ideas!-img_0037-1-.png
    "-Apple... One Word. Exploited!"