Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Request] Onlive theme

Default [Request] Onlive theme
    I just got beta testing for the greatest cloud gaming network that kicks xbox 360s ***. Its called onlive and its got the sickest looking UI I've ever seen! If someone could make a theme to replicated it like the iNXE themes for xbox it would be greatly apprecited (:
    onlive.com

can u post some pics of the UI?

sure heres some pics i found on google. Its a really slick UI.
    Check it out @ OnLive: The Future of Video Games
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -onlive-game-demo-grab.jpg   -welcomescreen-1024x577.jpg   -onlive-gaming-service-gdc-2009.jpg   -100520_onlive-600.jpg   -onlive2_01.jpg   -onlive_hands_r1.jpg  

Onlive is really gonna revolutionize gaming by letting you run graphic intensitive games on even a basic netbook and have it run faster than it would on alienware all done thru the cloud. Steve Perlman the founder also announced it will support mobile phones and demonstrated it on the iphone and said there will be support for tablets. Onlive is the only reason I would get a tablet. Lol I can play to most graphic intesive Crisis Core game that has trouble running full res on my friends alienware on my freakin 1 ghz ipad!!

This company already has all of the major video game makers (except activision- no COD MW2 YET)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -crysis_ipad_art.jpg  
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 04-12-2010 at 08:54 PM.

This theme would would really nice with springjumps on the main page that is basically like the desktop idea in iNspired OS (love that theme!) and then the spring jumps will take you to infiniboard enabled pages that will be like where you scroll to pick games and stuff and each of those "games" will be like different categories within each desktop that will be categories folders and then some real nice icons to match those ones in the pics with that awesome category background.
    SBRotator would be a really great idea too and infiniboard will probably be nessisary within the categories folders.

raptors? anyone...?
    Can I post this on the new theme releases forum? how do I move the thread?

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

This isnt a new theme release, so no it cannot go into that forum.

hmm i dunno, the UI looks really different/good
    but i dont have much time now for a new theme project.
    too much school work, as the end of the year unfolds.

@cpjr- there are plenty of preview threads and a thread where the dev is asking if people want him to make the theme so why cant there be a request thread?
    @Thats ok raptops hopefully someone els will be interested

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Hmm yeah Snow once Q9/Absolute is done this is going to get OWNT. Doing this wit you?

I could do the theme for you. Message more pics and info.

Wow to think Ive been looking so long for people to make this theme then all of a sudden people want to make it. Its such an amazing UI.
    heres a youtube video of Onlive on ipad so sexy-
    YouTube - OnLive Demoed on an iPad
    ill post some post some more pics soon

I think I want to stick with my original iNav concepts for this theme in my ptevious posts
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 07-21-2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost