Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tim's Sports Themes

Default Tim's Sports Themes
    Greetings! I would just like to show off some themes that I have designed for people that are currently available for download through Cydia.

All themes come with a custom lock screen, sms load screen, sms theme, custom app icons, and custom dialer.

Penn State Theme:

Texas Longhorn Theme:

Denver Nuggets Theme:

New York Giants Theme:

These are a few of what I have done so far if you would like to download those please search for them on cydia, or feel free to visit my website at Tim's iPhone Development for the rest of them but you will need to register to download the the themes that way. I have an option to donate to the cause of further themes on my website.

I am thinking about making a pro version of some of my themes that would look a little like this on the lockscreen:

But that would most likely only be release on the forums or my website due to you needing to be able to ssh in to change the settings for your location.

If you would like to make a request for a sports theme please send me an email at [email protected]

~Tim
    Last edited by tjb5099; 04-07-2010 at 12:27 AM.

If I have helped you then thank me.

They look great,Not something im into.
    What about a gaming series of themes,You look like you have talent.

I could do gaming themes I think I haven't tried that before but I am open to trying new things.

~Tim

Awesome i look forward to more themes from you as those you made look great.