Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hello All, Newbie Help Needed Please!!!!

Default Hello All, Newbie Help Needed Please!!!!

Hey all ipeeps i already jailbroke my iphone 3g 8G i have a few smaller (meaning basic) themes that i got off rock and instalous but i'm wanting to put some really cool like i've seen on here like i seen the Carbon and isatin (dude u got talent) a few others that i'd love to have

i have winterboard but some things i download off rock and inst. wont work buddy told me about something called sbsettings but i tried gettting some themes for it but it only changes the theme for it lol so was need help can anybody hook me up with a link or let me know how to do this

Thanks
    Thanked 10,181 Times in 6,199 Posts

Welcome to MMi,
    To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what our asking. If it is about iSatin or iCarbon, perhaps post in the thread. Or explain with a bit more detail what it is your trying to do.

k i've got a couple themes from rock cydia and instalous but nothing i like ALOT lol i finally checked out this site and looked at some of the previews on here and loved a few and wanna use them but how do i use the theme does EVERY theme use winterboard? will isatin and carbon work with winterboard

Thanks
    Thanked 10,181 Times in 6,199 Posts

Yes, you need WinterBoard for most all themes unless you are familiar with SHH'ing into your iPhone file system. Just much easier with WB.
    In the iSatin or Carbon theme, there is a PDF file on setting up the theme. Also you can go the Zausser's web site for more help or as I said, post in the theme thread.