+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't find the name of a file. Help would be appreciated

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I've been working on my own theme. It's almost done. I just need to fix some minor details. With the music player, I have the Default.png, Default-AudioPlayer.png, Default-VideoPlayer.png, Default-MediaPlayer.png, and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Can't find the name of a file. Help would be appreciated
    I've been working on my own theme. It's almost done. I just need to fix some minor details.

With the music player, I have the Default.png, Default-AudioPlayer.png, Default-VideoPlayer.png, Default-MediaPlayer.png, and the Default-NowPlaying.png made to the way I want them. But none of them show up. Everything is still black in the players and the menu where you choose your song is still the standard blue/black. Obviously I'm doing something wrong here but i'm not sure what it is.

All those files are in:
    var/stash/Themes/(mytheme)/folders/MobileMusicPlayer.app

I've also been searching for the png of that little bar with the letter on it when you are browsing through artists and such. I cant find it anywhere. I've downloaded a theme before that had all this stuff themed but I deleted it when i re-jailbroke my ipod and now the owner took it off of cydia so I have no way of getting it back.

Thanks in advance,
    Mike

iPhone? More like MyPhone jbone1337's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shoothy View Post
    I've been working on my own theme. It's almost done. I just need to fix some minor details.

With the music player, I have the Default.png, Default-AudioPlayer.png, Default-VideoPlayer.png, Default-MediaPlayer.png, and the Default-NowPlaying.png made to the way I want them. But none of them show up. Everything is still black in the players and the menu where you choose your song is still the standard blue/black. Obviously I'm doing something wrong here but i'm not sure what it is.

All those files are in:
    var/stash/Themes/(mytheme)/folders/MobileMusicPlayer.app

I've also been searching for the png of that little bar with the letter on it when you are browsing through artists and such. I cant find it anywhere. I've downloaded a theme before that had all this stuff themed but I deleted it when i re-jailbroke my ipod and now the owner took it off of cydia so I have no way of getting it back.

Thanks in advance,
    Mike
    make sure if you do have Winterboard settings, the option for theme springboard only is OFF.

and the folders/appname.app format is older and not as good.

Try Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod for most of the music player theme.

Also Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer this is for the play,pause and volume bar and slider. Works for the music and video player.

EDIT: didnt catch last part but for bars where it seperates letters are:
    yourtheme/UIImages folder

UISectionListHeadrBackground.png
    UISectionListHeadrBackgroundOpaquue.png
    Last edited by jbone1337; 03-03-2010 at 05:38 PM.
    OpenFient/Any other gametype: JBone1337

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jbone1337 For This Useful Post:

Shoothy (03-03-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you. I'll give it a shot

Thanks

Folders should have a capital F, that's why it doesn't recognize the items you themed!
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It was capitalized. I have my music player themed now but I'm still having trouble with the list headers. I don't know the dimensions of the png and I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know the dimensions of the two pngs listed in the second post?