Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: lockscreen clock color

Default lockscreen clock color
    im new to posting on the form i tried searching but i coldnt figure out where to search at and by the time i hit page 34 i figured this was easier lol..
    i have a iphone 3g running version 3.1.3(7e18) model mb046ll modem firmware 05.12.01 jailbroke with cydia and rock i have ifile on my phone due to not haveing wireless access for winscp...

now for my question how can i change the color to the clock and date on the lock screen..i know how to do the fonts and change color on springboard for home page i even figured out how to put my own txt into the slide o unlock and change the colors to that but i cant figure out where the files r in ifile to change the color off of white. pleeeeze someone help me its drivin me crazy lol

thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

please post in rite section next time

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jbone1337's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by liz39 View Post
    im new to posting on the form i tried searching but i coldnt figure out where to search at and by the time i hit page 34 i figured this was easier lol..
    i have a iphone 3g running version 3.1.3(7e18) model mb046ll modem firmware 05.12.01 jailbroke with cydia and rock i have ifile on my phone due to not haveing wireless access for winscp...

now for my question how can i change the color to the clock and date on the lock screen..i know how to do the fonts and change color on springboard for home page i even figured out how to put my own txt into the slide o unlock and change the colors to that but i cant figure out where the files r in ifile to change the color off of white. pleeeeze someone help me its drivin me crazy lol

thanks in advance
    as far as i know there is no way to change it D:

but as for SSH with no wifi, try iFunbox. Its ssh via usb cable. To use it you need to install afc2add from cydia/rock.
    OpenFient/Any other gametype: JBone1337

Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!