+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downloading troubles. Please help.

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
This isn't an iPhone question persay, but it does have something to do with themes. I chose this forum because, I didn't see thread for website issues. Hey, I am
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Downloading troubles. Please help.
    This isn't an iPhone question persay, but it does have something to do with themes. I chose this forum because, I didn't see thread for website issues.

Hey,

I am new here and wanted to see if anyone else, besides myself were experiencing the same problems downloading files (Themes). Everytime I click a "download link" I receive the following message:

"Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 10 seconds before you may download another file."

Is there something wrong with downloading at the moment?

I've been trying and waiting some hours to download, but it has yet to work for me yet. Does anyone have an idea of whats going on or can help me?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jbone1337's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yokunama View Post
    This isn't an iPhone question persay, but it does have something to do with themes. I chose this forum because, I didn't see thread for website issues.

Hey,

I am new here and wanted to see if anyone else, besides myself were experiencing the same problems downloading files (Themes). Everytime I click a "download link" I receive the following message:

"Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 10 seconds before you may download another file."

Is there something wrong with downloading at the moment?

I've been trying and waiting some hours to download, but it has yet to work for me yet. Does anyone have an idea of whats going on or can help me?
    Hmm that sounds strange. But when download you should wait like 10-15 secs before downloading a second time just for future reference.

Things you could try:
    -log out/back in
    -restart browser
    -clear all your cookies

that should probably get it to work
    OpenFient/Any other gametype: JBone1337