Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about a few things related to creating a theme

Default Question about a few things related to creating a theme
    I'm making a theme for the first time, and curious of a few things.

1. Dimensions to make certain items, springboard, icons...and so on. Is there a list of these somewhere?

2. Also, is there a list of what the code with in the themes means - so I know what to change what to

3. Looking for a place to find good sounds. Tried zedge.com, not finding what I want there - any help on that would ROCK.

4. How can I share my theme when it's done, should I want to?

THANK YOU to whoever takes a few minutes to answer all these questions. I really appreciate this!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acsweeney View Post
    I'm making a theme for the first time, and curious of a few things.

1. Dimensions to make certain items, springboard, icons...and so on. Is there a list of these somewhere? Download the stock theme from this link and then on your computer, go in and edit the images that you want to change but keep them the same size.
    STOCK THEME

2. Also, is there a list of what the code with in the themes means - so I know what to change what to. Most themes don't really have code. Just use that stock theme and replace the images and then you can put the .theme folder back on your iphone/ipod and use it. you won't need to code anything.

3. Looking for a place to find good sounds. Tried zedge.com, not finding what I want there - any help on that would ROCK. No idea...Google?

4. How can I share my theme when it's done, should I want to? After you are all done with your theme go HERE and create a new thread with screenshots of your theme and also your attached theme so people can download it.

THANK YOU to whoever takes a few minutes to answer all these questions. I really appreciate this!
    Sorry, other than Google I don't know where you should look for sounds...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:

acsweeney (02-19-2010)

I downloaded it - but there's nothing in it - empty folders...am I missing something?

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

Hack that Phone - International site featuring Mac modding tutorials.
    answers all of these questions but it doesn't have other sounds...for that you should just search for the specific one you want...for now until you get better at theming Hack that Phone - International site featuring Mac modding tutorials. should be your "bible".....if you want to know where to put images and how big they should be and what to name them here's a link to that page: Hack that Phone - Graphics locations
    looking for how to put something into a theme: Hack that Phone - Make and use themes with WinterBoard
    haha wow I almost sound like a salesperson but this is how I learned how to theme...
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wannabprogramma For This Useful Post:

acsweeney (02-19-2010)