Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help on creating new theme please

Default Need help on creating new theme please
    Hi all,

i'm working on a new theme (simple theme)
    i changed it on winterboard to the active theme but the statusbar didnt change, you can see it on the screenshot.

can anybody help me, where i can change this image to my own???

what do you think about this theme? the images on the girls ar an widget, wich changes automatically.

sorry for my bad english.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0027.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

just edit the attached file and save it in the main folder of your theme (same place as the wallpaper). Be sure to save it as StatusBar.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -statusbar.png  

sorry, i forgot to say, that i have a image StatusBar.png in the main-folder, i have changed the images in com.apple.springboard (FST_BG.png and Deafult_BG.png), also in the applicationfolder of Sprinboard.
    But nothing

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

That's really weird. I don't know what to tell you then because the theme that I have now and all the others on my computer just use those files to change the status bar. I have also been able to do it with just those files so I don't know why it isn't working for you. Sorry.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jbone1337's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xpprem View Post
    sorry, i forgot to say, that i have a image StatusBar.png in the main-folder, i have changed the images in com.apple.springboard (FST_BG.png and Deafult_BG.png), also in the applicationfolder of Sprinboard.
    But nothing
    Hmmm the only other think i could think was wrong is you have another theme active that is conflicting with it. Winterboard uses layers, so the top most theme gets priority over ones below it. So make sure your main theme is on top.

Or merge multiple active themes into one.
    OpenFient/Any other gametype: JBone1337

Quote Originally Posted by jbone1337 View Post
    Hmmm the only other think i could think was wrong is you have another theme active that is conflicting with it. Winterboard uses layers, so the top most theme gets priority over ones below it. So make sure your main theme is on top.

Or merge multiple active themes into one.
    hm....i have only this one theme active, all over themes and packs are disabled.