Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: In Call Six Pack Softkey Mods

Default In Call Six Pack Softkey Mods
    Hey all,
    I am looking to modify my the in call menu (see attached). I really just want to make it more transparent. I know it's an easy mod if I could find the .png's location on my phone. Any help would be appreciated. Apologies, if this has been answered; let me know if this kind of question should be posted elsewhere.
    Thanks for all your help; I've been reading forums on here for a couple of weeks now. I just joined today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by ortegaaj; 01-09-2010 at 12:02 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

bump i'd like to know as well

They're in MobilePhone.app. There's a stock iphone theme thread (actually there's a couple of them) with all / most of the original files in it, but this is the 3.x version. You can get the names and sizes from there ... and there's also a couple themes in the download section to check out. If you need any other info, just let me know.

COMPLETE Stock iPhone Theme 3.0

Mark

Thanks mark! I wish I could buy you a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by ortegaaj View Post
    Thanks mark! I wish I could buy you a beer.
    No problem !!! And I certainly wouldn't turn down the beer ... but I didn't really do anything, other than point you in the direction of the info that I found useful ... and that's really what the idea of places like this is ... information sharing.

Just a note on this ... I didn't have any problems creating / changing the icons that are used on the buttons, that works just fine. But I'm not sure whats up with the six (actually 12 6 gray, six blue) button background images that are in the theme / post I pointed out. When I put them in my own theme, they don't fit together like they should, and the image sizes aren't uniform ... which I think is the problem ... but if they're the actual stock images, then I'm not sure why this is so. I will be playing with them today to see if I can get a result I am happy with and let you know.

Mark