Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Why does the keyboard do this!?

Exclamation Why does the keyboard do this!?
    im working on a keyboard theme (via iAcces 4)
    i want the background to be transparent, but when i use the keyboard in the vertical mode and than switch to the horizontal mode it leaves the vertical image in the background…
    i really need a work around for this. can any one tell me how to fix this, or explain to me why its doing this!? thanks!!

order of photos
    1) open text
    2) switch to horizontal
    3) switch to vertical

I think you answered your own question. It is because you are using a transparent background. It would seem that iAcces does not unload the portrait keyboard just because you switch and simply overlays the landscape keyboard. So you should abandon the use of transparent backgrounds.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

but couldnt there be a way for me to add in coding that would fix this overlaying problem??

or are you aware if theres a way that i can add a certain theme to specific apps? such as the currently keyboard theme with blue bg to notes app and current keyboard theme with green bg to sms app? because i do see that while using safari its an entirely different keyboard than the one i or iacces created…

or i have one more possible work around,
    is there a way i can add coding into the iphone (which would just launch via winterboard) that would add a bg behind the keyboard? this way for each of the apps i can just personally add different backgrounds..?

thanks a lot!!!

Nope, this is something that iAcces would have to fix.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

5. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

cnotethegr8 (01-01-2010)

ughh! soo annoying…

well thank u.