+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Headset Icons

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
hey...i see that the iphone has "headset battery" icons and what not..i even modded my own and updated it....but how do you see it?.. i bought a bluetooth headset..and when
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SubZ3r0's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Headset Icons
    hey...i see that the iphone has "headset battery" icons and what not..i even modded my own and updated it....but how do you see it?.. i bought a bluetooth headset..and when i use it.. i dont see any battery status icons or anything....just like when you plug in your iphone charger you see they battery status thing...but how do you see the headset one?...or get it to show up?

My iPhone is a Part of Me LoringStudios's Avatar
    Thanks

I think your bluetooth only activates the bluetooth icon. The "Headset" Icon you are refering to I believe is for headphones. I could be wrong. But that would be my guess
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Thanks

I think it only works wit Apple's bluetooth headset and the dual charger dock...

Thanks

ahh...the apple headset seems right...cuz the dual dock is what gave it away...cuz when there both charging..i bet both show up....but im not spending the money on it...i like my Plantronix discovery

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Went with the Discorvery yea? It's nice, hope my post helped : ]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

it is the apple headset, because the dual dock activates it. I bought it a couple of weeks ago, not half bad.

Thanks

does it sound clear?...what features does it come with?....is it comfortable in your ear?...like does it move around and what not.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sound quality wise it is no different than your Discovery. the earpeace is the same size as the generic apple earbud that comes with ipods. The dock charger is nice even though mine is not working correctly for some reason (won't charge at the same time as the phone) it is thinner and lighter, but no volume control on the unit itself. which discovery did you get (link)?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ratamaq View Post
    Sound quality wise it is no different than your Discovery. the earpeace is the same size as the generic apple earbud that comes with ipods. The dock charger is nice even though mine is not working correctly for some reason (won't charge at the same time as the phone) it is thinner and lighter, but no volume control on the unit itself. which discovery did you get (link)?
    Well the Discovery 665..is what i got... and it has volume on it..and the button that "does it all" so to speak.. on/off, anwser, hold, mute, end call, and a few others...

also it has many led notifiers built into it...also it will vibrate when a call is comin in or you missed a text message or something...which is very neat!

check it out here: http://plantronics.com/north_america...57/prod5750003