+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Some icons not changing in Winterboard

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hey guys. I need your help. I'm not sure what I did or the events that took place that led to this but now whenever I change themes thru winterboard,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Some icons not changing in Winterboard
    Hey guys. I need your help. I'm not sure what I did or the events that took place that led to this but now whenever I change themes thru winterboard, my "Weather" and "Clock" icons don't change. They remain as the default icon regardless of what theme I change to. All other icons are fine except those two.

I'm running 3.01 with a iPhone 3gs and haven't ever ssh into the phone so I don't think I could have altered it in that way. How do I go about fixing this? Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am having the same problem with my Iphone 3g running 3.1.2. when i check a theme in winterboard and respring none of the icons change. I tried to reinstall mobile substrate and tried uninstall and reinstall of winterboard. I came across another post from you I think that said if you ssh in and delete all files in a cache folder I cant remember exactly what folder now, and respring it should fix it, something with Itunes update and the way it caches icons. well that did not work either. any help before I reinstall firmware would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

same here my phone icon won't change on my i4 4.2.1