Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Keyboard on 3.0!!!

I'll try this out tomorrow then.I deleted the folder and I don't feel like doing it again tonight.Lol,I'll make a post tomorrow or edit or whatever. :P

So this is what I've done so far....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -photo-2-.jpg  

I've been using the itypefastr app and its been great. I'm not too fond of the portrait keyboard but when in landscape its great.
    EDIT CPJR- Any cracked/pirated/warez crap not allowed on this forum
    Last edited by cpjr; 09-01-2009 at 08:12 PM.

Has anyone gotten the Storm keyboard to work, if so share image folder plz...

So the winterboard theming works? How'd you get it like that though?Did you convert the images?Or is that a 2.2.1 keyboard? O.o

I made new Aqwoah keyboard images, since the iAcces keyboards are different in layout. But yeah, I have not touched the images folder in iAcces. I just did what I asked you to do

Once I have completely finished all images, I will add the theme to the AlohaSoft repo.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Hmm..so you recreated the keyboard entirely to fit iAcces' framework?Then you added it into the folder?BTW,does this create a new keyboard?Or theme the stock english?That's what I want to know,because some apps reject the new keyboard.For instance Categories won't let me make any new folders.I have to have my stock english one turned on.The iAcces one doesn't show up at all...

i figured out which keyboard i have its the kb_123, but im confused as to what to do next.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneh4x View Post
    So this is what I've done so far....
    i have almost the same thing except i just pasted the globe icon over the space and my big keys are blue not aqua. but nice!!! its about time this worked.
    If My Replys Helped You Out In Any Way
    Dont Forget To Hit The "THANKS" Button

Well, I have now had some time to use the keyboard and I realize that the switch of keyboards with my previous layout would be confusing to the casual user. Aesthetically, it looks cleaner to simply hide the Chinese input button, but the function is still carried out if you hit the "123" button on the right side. So I changed the layout to guide the user to press the correct keyboard switch:

Come visit AlohaSoft

12. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

bk6039 (09-06-2009)

Yes,but is that a new keyboard like as done with the iAcces app or is that a themed stock english?That's the big thing I want to know right now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HTKnightq View Post
    Yes,but is that a new keyboard like as done with the iAcces app or is that a themed stock english?That's the big thing I want to know right now.
    its a new keyboard not stock

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Well, I have now had some time to use the keyboard and I realize that the switch of keyboards with my previous layout would be confusing to the casual user. Aesthetically, it looks cleaner to simply hide the Chinese input button, but the function is still carried out if you hit the "123" button on the right side. So I changed the layout to guide the user to press the correct keyboard switch:

yeah i redid mine too after i kept pushing it by accident. looks kinda rough but overall its good
    Last edited by REAPERDAGREAT13; 09-03-2009 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ah that sucks.I was hoping to switch to Winterboard theming and get back my dictionary. Unless we can download a 3rd party spell checker...

Thanks

yeah i just realized this themed keyboard dont work all the time. like when i tried to sign in on the Twitterriffic app the stock keyboard came up

Yea that's another reason I wanted it to theme the stock.It glitches occasionally,and some apps won't take the themed keyboard.Categories for instance left me with only my emoji keyboard.The themed one didn't show up at all.I needed to go into settings and turn back on my stock english one.

Default iType faster
    Initially, I tried the iaccess route, but when it came to opening the App., it would crash. The last time I tried it crashed, then it caused my Cydia to crash and then i got the frozen apple screen. After restoring i got the itype faster method to work, but the keyboard is slight different, see below....

If you've been reading the previous post then you know where to place the images if you choose to use them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -kb_abc.png   -kb_abc_.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

anyone got around to that blackberry keyboard yet ?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to marvin378 For This Useful Post:

neongeno5 (09-05-2009)

thanks!
    Last edited by neongeno5; 09-05-2009 at 03:13 AM.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast