Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Keyboard on 3.0!!!

go to my website Flaming Llama - iPhone Jailbreaking - Home it explains how to get iacces OS3 on your ipod or iphone

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming.llama View Post
    go to my website Flaming Llama - iPhone Jailbreaking - Home it explains how to get iacces OS3 on your ipod or iphone

He already PMed me twice and is on his way but thanks for trying to help, your site is a bit misleading and you direct them to things that are paid and that sounds fishy (sorry) so by PMing me about this you will get all you need to know and the sources
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

The only paid thing I tell you to get is ifile, which i promise you get a free trial/shareware version. After you download it, every few times you open it a box pops up asking you to either 'upgrade from shareware to full version' or 'remind me later'. I've been using it for weeks and still haven't upgraded to the full version yet. You just get some more features like searching and listening to sound/video files.

thanks for this..

cool keyboard.. i was new here and this was the first thread I open. I hope for more awesome themes like this..

hey just a question, when doing this does it have to be Chinese ( just started looking into the customizing stuff tonight) because it pops up with a message and then closes, and i can understand Spanish some ( or at least copy into a translator for what i do not know ) because i think that the message has something to do with the globe not popping up to switch to the Chinese keyboard. thanks in advance (:

where the download link for your keyboard

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Its on the main page if you can't find it just PM me;(

iacess wont start

send mi the link

ugh
    Last edited by osozeus; 06-23-2010 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

are there keyboard replacements liek this done for the ipad too?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516