+ Reply
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Keyboard on 3.0!!!

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I cant find iAcces OS3 in cydia under the iacces source. There is only 'iacces 4 english (for OS 3.x), but it only has a 10 day trial. Everywhere say
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Where is iAcces OS3? Help!
    I cant find iAcces OS3 in cydia under the iacces source. There is only 'iacces 4 english (for OS 3.x), but it only has a 10 day trial. Everywhere say to get iacces OS3 but i cant find it please help!

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

(DO NOT) use iAcces 4, it is garbage and none of these keyboard themes on here or the 3 that I have (Blackberry) ones will work but I will PM you what to do but make sure you install iFile (now)
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok wat should i do im on 3.1.2 firmware had installed IAccess 4 and obviously that is not working with most of the BB storm themes now wat should i do i have unistalled IAccess 4, should i download IAccess 3 ? also wat are the BB STORM KB themes that work with IAccess. thanks

Thanks

You (Obviously) did not read my above post^^^^ before you did what you did, so just get rid of iAcces 4 and reboot your device and than PM me.

Thanks

Please, please, please stop spreading complete and utter ******** statements about iAcces. You are unbelievably clueless and keep playing the expert on keyboards without even understanding the app.

First: All iAcces versions (including 3 and 4) have their issues after installation. This is well known and documented in many posts here and in other forums. IAcces 4 has given some people more problems than iAcces 3, but there are risks with all versions (except for maybe build 3042 which seems to be fine). So YMMV and install at your own risk. I know people who have iAcces 4 running perfectly and I do provide a keyboard in the AlohaSoft repo that works perfectly with iAcces 4. The problem with iAcces 4 is that, unlike its previous incarnations, it now enforces registration and purchase. I personally do not condone piracy, but $14.95 for a simple keyboard skin that doesn't provide a global skinning experience is simply outrageous and I can certainly understand that people are not willing to put up with such a scheme...

Second: Most keyboards floating around are simply not accurate mappings of the iAcces keyboards (a fact that you deny to this day). They simply do not account for the idiosyncrasies of the iAcces keyboard maps and functionality. iAcces provides dual key assignments and most keyboards simply don't provide that functionality (which is a pity, because that is the best feature of iAcces). Most keyboards also ignore that iAcces 3 actually has a reserved key for Chinese keyboards, but it's futile to discuss this with you, since you don't even understand this.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

6. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Carrbone (06-20-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Please, please, please stop spreading complete and utter ******** statements about iAcces. You are unbelievably clueless and keep playing the expert on keyboards without even understanding the app.

First: All iAcces versions (including 3 and 4) have their issues after installation. This is well known and documented in many posts here and in other forums. IAcces 4 has given some people more problems than iAcces 3, but there are risks with all versions (except for maybe build 3042 which seems to be fine). So YMMV and install at your own risk. I know people who have iAcces 4 running perfectly and I do provide a keyboard in the AlohaSoft repo that works perfectly with iAcces 4. The problem with iAcces 4 is that, unlike its previous incarnations, it now enforces registration and purchase. I personally do not condone piracy, but $14.95 for a simple keyboard skin that doesn't provide a global skinning experience is simply outrageous and I can certainly understand that people are not willing to put up with such a scheme...

Second: Most keyboards floating around are simply not accurate mappings of the iAcces keyboards (a fact that you deny to this day). They simply do not account for the idiosyncrasies of the iAcces keyboard maps and functionality. iAcces provides dual key assignments and most keyboards simply don't provide that functionality (which is a pity, because that is the best feature of iAcces). Most keyboards also ignore that iAcces 3 actually has a reserved key for Chinese keyboards, but it's futile to discuss this with you, since you don't even understand this.
    Dude why do you insist on starting up again and again, I am not looking for another discussion on this. I have no issue with my keyboards and it is a (fact) that the iAcces 4 keyboards are garbage and the other ones for iAcces OS3 work fine, yes there are some (small) very minute issues but with the issue with the Chinese lettering popping up is due to members typing too light and not a bit harder which I don't suggest pounding the keys My keyboards are nice and most don't like these keyboards that you keep (pushing) the colorful ones, none of them work in Cydia and some search engines. So in all, I think they work fine and for these keys that you say are missing I don't see it and maybe I or most do not use these keys that you speak of. So lets just leave it to the members to decide, I don't push anything and I have given many members the keyboards that I use and (NO) issues at all to speak of also by looking at your status you have issues with giving (Thanks) to anyone and I find that very pitiful that you think so much of yourself and that you are the (expert) not to thank others in this entire forum??
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 02-15-2010 at 10:01 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

zilverhawk (02-15-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is It works without iAcces?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by santtiaga View Post
    Is It works without iAcces?
    You do need iAcces but I strongly suggest you go with iAcces OS3 which is (not) in Cydia anymore, so if you do want that version for these keyboards or mine PM me and I will lead you to where you need to go

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I dont wanna use any other apps to customise the keyboard. Is it real? I try to edit keyboard artwork but all i've see is nothing,

Thanks

I dont wanna use any other apps to customise the keyboard. Is it real? I try to edit keyboard artwork but all i've see is nothing,
    What the hell are you talking about (is it real), of course it is real do you think we made all these pages up on a fake keyboard and app.?? You make no sense and unless you start explaining what your trying to say, we can not answer you. I have been using iAcces OS3 (not iAcces 4) for about a year and love it, so read through and than PM me if you want the original (iAcces OS3).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry for my English. I dont want use ANY application on my iPhone to customise keyboard. I dont want iAcces.

I use iPhoneShop to edit keyboard.artwork on fw 2.x. But on 3.x its not work (after editing files keyboard not change).
    Last edited by santtiaga; 03-12-2010 at 05:55 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me s1l3nt's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry for my English. I dont want use ANY application on my iPhone to customise keyboard. I dont want iAcces.

I use iPhoneShop to edit keyboard.artwork on fw 2.x. But on 3.x its not work (after editing files keyboard not change).
    yea there is no other way to have custom keyboards only using iaccess

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is it works via MobileSubstrate?

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by s1l3nt View Post
    yea there is no other way to have custom keyboards only using iaccess
    and iTypeFastR.... just sayinn
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This worked incredibly..... i just deleted the original img files then replaced with the img files i wanted in there. So i am keeping the same folder name just with a different layout. You rock bro!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Matte Keyboard (beta) by santtiaga
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Theme Keyboard on 3.0!!!-2.png   Theme Keyboard on 3.0!!!-1.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

hey I've been outta the loop for awhile...how do I get custom keyboards now if OS3 is no longer on Cydia? Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wannabprogramma View Post
    hey I've been outta the loop for awhile...how do I get custom keyboards now if OS3 is no longer on Cydia? Thanks
    Read
    iLive an iLife

Thanks

ahh thank you that helps i'm not that stupid i did read but crow never said where to download iacces3 from which is all I really need to know (other than the site that has been removed that I wouldn't go to get it anyway) so basically I'm just looking for an iAcess3 download...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How to get iaccess os3
    hello,

can you please tell me how to get iaccess os3 as it is no longer in cydia