Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pink battery in lockscreen?

Default Pink battery in lockscreen?
    Hi,

Anyone knows where to get this pink battery from? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!

You know I looked for this today for a while and could not find it. It's not hard to make, it will just take a little time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to t0nyab For This Useful Post:

Katalyst29 (07-13-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by t0nyab View Post
    Yessss thank you!

Thanks
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and love your forum. I was wondering if you can get pink battery .pngs like these without a theme so you can add them to your own theme? Any help would be great, thank you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone PReCioSa's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it!
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ PReCioSa Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    irc.spotlatinos.com - #ChatGlobal

how can i get it and how to intall? like all of the screen. please help. can i find it in cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by Breezygirl View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and love your forum. I was wondering if you can get pink battery .pngs like these without a theme so you can add them to your own theme? Any help would be great, thank you.
    try this : download the theme extract it to desktop and delete everything except the battery folder. also delete thumbs files. theres 1 outside the folder battery and 1 inside. then ssh in ipod /var/stash/themes.TVQQZrh or something along those lines.

Then the folder's name itself has to be renamed like for example (Pink Battery.theme)
    once you click it it gives another folder (battery) rename it to Bundles

inside would be all the .pngs files. create a folder inside this folder and name it com.applespringboard
    move every png into it.

Find Pink Battery in winterboard select and respring. there all you have now is the battery without the full theme.
    Any questions somehow message me. ill try to do a video 2.
    (youtube : powerbrian123 as well)

Quote Originally Posted by PReCioSa View Post
    I like it!

I'm wondering if you're able to get pink battery .pngs such as these with no theme so that you can add these to your personal theme? Any help could be great, thanks