Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhoneShop 3.0 (import/export artwork files 3.0)

Smile iPhoneShop 3.0 (import/export artwork files 3.0)
    Ok this is version 3 of iPhoneShop, a java app that extracts and imports images from the artwork files in the iphone.
    You need the latest java for this to work.
    Use the import.bat or export.bat to execute the app.
    This is the zip file:

iPhoneShop-3.0.zip

This works for 2.x and 3.0 firmware.
    Last edited by massimo23; 07-11-2009 at 07:01 PM. Reason: updated batch files saying support for 2.x/3.0 firmware files.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to massimo23 For This Useful Post:

chocoblast2 (08-03-2009), chrisrotolo (04-30-2010), cpjr (07-06-2009), davesnothere11 (02-28-2010), deathbybunnies6 (07-02-2010), decisa (11-28-2009), dsg (07-08-2009), el1073 (09-18-2009), harmeisteripod (07-26-2009), highrolla32 (07-08-2009), Ice9812 (07-07-2009), IPGSM (08-28-2009), jasonladue (05-06-2010), lach (11-06-2009), Leechers (08-13-2009), leram84 (07-08-2009), mfleigle (08-03-2009), mysteryskater125 (07-07-2009), NeoNightmareX (07-06-2009), pagaman (07-21-2009), PSYC0TIC ONE (07-15-2009), SharkySharky (07-06-2009), Superspurs (07-29-2010), vpoet (10-31-2009), zoblue (08-21-2009)

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Niceness.

Cool beans.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoNightmareX For This Useful Post:

j553738 (02-25-2010)

Ive changed all of the Other.artwork files and all of the pngs in the actual apps but i cant get the red check to change or the bluish grey non selected tab thats used in a few apps. is anybody else having problems? my reload amd compose will not change in mail app either they stay white no matter what i change.any help thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -securedownload.png   -securedownload1.jpg  
    Last edited by jags828; 07-06-2009 at 11:44 PM. Reason: add pics

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jags828 View Post
    Ive changed all of the Other.artwork files and all of the pngs in the actual apps but i cant get the red check to change or the bluish grey non selected tab thats used in a few apps. is anybody else having problems? my reload amd compose will not change in mail app either they stay white no matter what i change.any help thanks.

i was having the same problem and i found that there are some new images in the 3.0 artwork files

when 3.0 first came out i was looking to fix it and i saw that some pngs were changed compared to 2.2.1....so i added them to the UIImages folder and the button that your talking about was skinned to match my theme...

the new file are:

UISegmentBarButtonHighlighted.png (this one is the button)

the old images in 2.2.1 that skinned that button were:
    UISegmentBarButtonHighlightedLeftCap.png--(no longer in the .artwork file in 3.0)
    UISegmentBarButtonHighlightedRightCap.png--(no longer in the .artwork file in 3.0)
    UISegmentBarButtonHighlightedFill.png--(but this one is in 3.0)

let me know if it helps...it fixed mine

there are also two other new ones that i skinned just for the hell of it b/c they are the same size

there names are:
    UISegmentBarBlackButtonHighlighted.png
    UISegmentBarBlackButton.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0004.png  
    Last edited by Ice9812; 07-07-2009 at 12:48 AM.
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

nope i found all the new pngs took out the old ones from 2.2.1 replaced that png you said to the new one still nothing. there are a few pngs i am having trouble changing in maps too. the arrows for the turns at the top right. also that red check will not change when you delete mail or text.. the bottom of mail.app wont change either the reload, compose, they wont change from white its starting to piss me off,any other things i could try?

fixed the highlighted tab in the pic. i had to exportr a stock other.artwork and instead of copying a png i already had and renaming it to the UISegmentBarButtonHighlighted.png i had to just take the stock one edit it and save it over that one. kinda weird because i triple checked that it was changed i guess if you copy and rename it shows the new colors but didnt register somehow.
    Last edited by jags828; 07-07-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

nope i found all the new pngs took out the old ones from 2.2.1 replaced that png you said to the new one still nothing. there are a few pngs i am having trouble changing in maps too. the arrows for the turns at the top right. also that red check will not change when you delete mail or text.. the bottom of mail.app wont change either the reload, compose, they wont change from white its starting to piss me off,any other things i could try?

fixed the highlighted tab in the pic. i had to exportr a stock other.artwork and instead of copying a png i already had and renaming it to the UISegmentBarButtonHighlighted.png i had to just take the stock one edit it and save it over that one. kinda weird because i triple checked that it was changed i guess if you copy and rename it shows the new colors but didnt register somehow.

hmm weird all i had to do was rename an image to the correct name and size then do a respring and it worked fine....i didnt have to use a stock image first...but it doesnt matter you got it to work.......

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

jags828 (07-07-2009)

anybody know how to change these 2 images i changed them in the actual mobilemail.app but it didnt change them it used to work on 2.2.1 anybody able to change them and ice thanks for the help on the other problem i had
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -securedownload2.jpg  

Thanks

anybody know how to change these 2 images i changed them in the actual mobilemail.app but it didnt change them it used to work on 2.2.1 anybody able to change them and ice thanks for the help on the other problem i had
    anytime i can help out ..
    i was looking into your mail icons your having a problem with...
    did you try these four images in the UIImages folder for the reload button and compose icons
    UIButtonBarRefresh.png
    UIButtonBarRefreshLandscape.png
    UIButtonBarCompose.png
    UIButtonBarComposeLandscape.png

let me know if these are it...i didnt try it b/c i dont have them skinned.....im sure you know but make sure you respring after you add those four images to your uiimages folder in winterboard....than reopen your mail app after you respring

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

jags828 (07-07-2009)

those change the little ones inside the buttons on sms at the top right if you are writing a new text. also im trying not to use winterboard.that way there will be no lag. trying to just go inside the apps and the artwork files and change them all by hand. the only thing that sucks about that is some of the images after you modify them lose there transparency(using photoshop) and have white boxes around them, i used to know how to fix them but i forgot. if you use winterboard the white around the image goes away.there has to be a reason have you tried going into the mobilemail.app and changing the compose or getnewmail png yet? there are only a few more pngs i need to change and im running out of options ive looked everywhere and tried everything the mail app and the red check wont change.

can you post detailed instructions on how to do this or a link to one. also what java is required i downloaded the one made by sun developer but it still says its not a recognized as an internal or external command... when i type java in cmd

you dont need to do cmd,just download the newest java, then download the iphoneshop 3.0 zip file from the original post,then put your artwork files where it tells you to.click the export.bat file it will extract the pngs to their folders. edit what you want make sure you dont change the names or the size too much. when your done click the import.bat it will recompile the artwork files into each folder Other,the 2 keyboard folders and Mobile folder put them back where they belong on the phone uikitframework

Thanks

those change the little ones inside the buttons on sms at the top right if you are writing a new text. also im trying not to use winterboard.that way there will be no lag. trying to just go inside the apps and the artwork files and change them all by hand. the only thing that sucks about that is some of the images after you modify them lose there transparency(using photoshop) and have white boxes around them, i used to know how to fix them but i forgot. if you use winterboard the white around the image goes away.there has to be a reason have you tried going into the mobilemail.app and changing the compose or getnewmail png yet? there are only a few more pngs i need to change and im running out of options ive looked everywhere and tried everything the mail app and the red check wont change.
    i hear you on the transparency issue, if you ever remember how to fix that let me know..

i will try and load them manually without wintetboard and see what i come up with and let you know....

edit:

ok here is what ive come up with

i know you said you dont want to use winterboard but i tried it anyway

i took some mail icons i had from another theme and i edit them for the 2 images i asked you about in the UIImages folder

UIButtonBarCompose.png
    UIButtonBarRefresh.png

and the icons you are talking about changed but with a small problem ..there is supposed to be color in them and they are completly white ...

so we are one step closer
    here is a pic

edit 2:

i also just loaded those two images in the other.artwork file and they came out the same way all white

here is what they look like normal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0005.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Ice9812; 07-08-2009 at 01:04 AM.

i installed some java, it still says java is not recognized as any internal or external command, operable program or batch file when i run the import/export batch files. i must not have the right one. anyone have a direct link. sorry for the noobishness but I know nothing about java

can someone please tell me where to get the stock UI files? i know there is one posted in the dl section, but is that for 3.0? Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redknite View Post
    can someone please tell me where to get the stock UI files? i know there is one posted in the dl section, but is that for 3.0? Thanks!
    use this program in post one to get them from your phone....

other.artwork will give you the UIImages

Keyboard-Common.artwork and Keyboard-Latin.artwork will give you the keyboard images

mobilephonepackedimages.artwork will give you the dialer images

AWSOME!! Thanks a bunch Massimo!

If anyone is intrested, thanks to massimo, i have now been able to update the complete stock theme to 3.0.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/winterb...ml#post4776201

Any one have a guide for this on Mac?

ice i changed those 2 files already they are not for the mail app they show up in all the places where there is a button behind them, if you go to ur sms.app and are at the screen where it list all the people you have texted the compose button is at the top right it will not change the actual button behind it just the compose part in front. i dont know where else to check. have you tried going into mobilemail.app and changing the compose.png and getnewmail.png? thats what used to change them maybe it still does and mine is just not changing for some reason because they show up changed for me in iphonebrowser but on the phone they stay the same.

Thanks

ice i changed those 2 files already they are not for the mail app they show up in all the places where there is a button behind them, if you go to ur sms.app and are at the screen where it list all the people you have texted the compose button is at the top right it will not change the actual button behind it just the compose part in front. i dont know where else to check. have you tried going into mobilemail.app and changing the compose.png and getnewmail.png? thats what used to change them maybe it still does and mine is just not changing for some reason because they show up changed for me in iphonebrowser but on the phone they stay the same.

i know that they are the iocns on the buttons in the sms app.....
    but they are also the icons used in the mail.app....if you look at the pic i posted for you, you can see they have changed.....thats why i posted the pic for you to see them changed but that they are all white...and i also posted what the icons should look like

try change the two in the other.artwork
    UIButtonBarCompose.png
    UIButtonBarRefresh.png

so now if you can remember how to change the file for the transparency then it would be done

yes i did try changing them in the mail app and they didnt change but they do change when i change those two images in the .artwork file
    Last edited by Ice9812; 07-08-2009 at 07:51 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast