Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhoneShop 3.0 (import/export artwork files 3.0)

Quote Originally Posted by pumarjr View Post
    I dragged it to the program, it extracted the images into a new folder.
    Thanks for replying, but what program?

Artwork 3.0

Now that iOS 4 isn't in Beta anymore is there an iPhoneShop that support iOS 4?

Quote Originally Posted by themaccity View Post
    Now that iOS 4 isn't in Beta anymore is there an iPhoneShop that support iOS 4?
    Doesnt seem like it yet. A lot of people waiting

Do you know guys if these will extract iPad FW 3.2 ??

r u actually working on an update to iphoneshop for 4.0? uv made no mention of it one way or another, and i wouldn't blame u if u were done with all this iphone nonsense, but could u please let us know so that if ur not gonna do it, someone else might get up on this?

Thanks bud.

Hey guys, sorry I havent replied in a long time. Unfortunately the artwork extractors aren't supported for iOS 4.0, and there are completely new .artwork files (Shared.artwork and [email protected]k, for iPhone 4). I haven't been able to extract anything from those, nor keyboard.artwork files. Actually, most of the files that can are new in iOS 4, (like Multitasking and Folders background) can be found in System>Library>CoreServices>SpringBoard.app, so you can raw theme those files rather than use WinterBoard (which is not fully supported by iOS 4).

Quote Originally Posted by themaccity View Post
    Hey guys, sorry I havent replied in a long time. Unfortunately the artwork extractors aren't supported for iOS 4.0, and there are completely new .artwork files (Shared.artwork and [email protected]k, for iPhone 4). I haven't been able to extract anything from those, nor keyboard.artwork files. Actually, most of the files that can are new in iOS 4, (like Multitasking and Folders background) can be found in System>Library>CoreServices>SpringBoard.app, so you can raw theme those files rather than use WinterBoard (which is not fully supported by iOS 4).
    Thanks for looking into it. Looks like it'll be a while before we can theme iOS 4. You can also change individual icons through each app pretty easily, but without being able to modify the overlay images, they inherent the default border. Not totally hideous, but still not perfect.

Oh well, guess we just gotta wait until someone figures out how to get into those files. Thanks again for trying.

4.0 files have allready been extracted in this forum check the 4.0 complete stock theme thread, but they cant be repacked yet.

Hi everyone im using 3.1.3 iphone 2g

could anyone help me to extract or just change the iconshadow or to a ios4 shadow..if u cant find it just visible..i want no shadow square..

because im having trouble with iphoneshop i did install java,,and im in xp.

i want no shadow..other.artwork pls pls

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cns0813 For This Useful Post:

themedream (05-29-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    4.0 files have allready been extracted in this forum check the 4.0 complete stock theme thread, but they cant be repacked yet.
    thats not true... the 4.0 stock theme is really just the 3.0 stock theme. that retard thought no one would notice. and the uiimages he posted to that were dsg's, but they were not from ios4, they were the uikit from the ios4 sdk. so its still missing some, and from what i can tell, the result from unpacking is still very buggy, so its not a complete list of uiimages.

Did anyone figure out how to remove the white fill for these UI Images? It was discussed on the early pages:
    UIButtonBarCompose
    UIButtonBarRefresh

I can't seem to find a fix anyways...Please help!!

Does this work with the iPhone 4 with 4.1 OS? If not can someone link me to theming info specific to iPhone 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeflash View Post
    Well, about the glossy overlay, I'd like to actually do like winterboard (like someone already mentioned) but without winterboard. Changing the templates makes more sense than to edit each and every info.plist, right?

I copied the AppIcon* from the UImage folder in a winterboard theme (matte nano) to replace the ones from other.artwork, import, put back the file onto the iphone, and upon respring and clear cache, I end up with this:

Obviously, there's a transparency issue like people previously mentioned. IT kinda look like the R, G and B channels need to be pre-multiplied by the alpha channel? I'll have to do some tests. If someone can figure out what to do to prevent that, please please *please* tell us!

Edit:
    Well, I fixed issue 1), the white lines on the left & right - I just added an overall 1% black transparent layer onto the AppIconShadow.png - and boom, white is gone. Kind of a hack, but it looks much better now
    Just need to figure out the overlay now!
    I have exactly the same problem as on the screen. Did someone manage to solve this?

I've never had that problem...what software are u using and are u using .png's?

iPhone? More like MyPhone leetut's Avatar
    Thanks

Default can someone tell me how to replace images in a .artwork file please
    iphoneshop could not be launched
    export.bat there is no application set to open the document
    using lion

this looked promising:
    https://github.com/davepeck/iphone-t...er/iOS-artwork
    but i dont know what to do with python, installed loadsa stuff but getting nowhere

What am I doing wrong.

I have extracted Shared.artwork and put iPhoneShop 3.0 in an artwork folder

-what-am-i-doing-wrong.png

I have an iPhone 4 running 5.0.1 Jailbroken.

Quote Originally Posted by massimo23 View Post
    Ok this is version 3 of iPhoneShop
    This works for 2.x and 3.0 firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by elementalgodz11 View Post
    What am I doing wrong.

I have an iPhone 4 running 5.0.1 Jailbroken.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by leram84 View Post
    This
    What's the proper method of doing it for 5.0.1 on iOS then?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345