Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhoneShop 3.0 (import/export artwork files 3.0)

Does this work for 3.1.2?
    My updated files aren't added to the other.artwork

How I could edit the keyboard? I try to edite the Keyboard-Common.artwork and Keyboard-Latin.artwork via iphoneshop 1.3, but all I have saw on my device is nothing. Whats my problem?
    Last edited by santtiaga; 03-10-2010 at 11:50 AM.

is there a step by step how to do this? every time i click the import or export it tells me its failed and cant find anything in thous directories...

im running a mac os x with windows xp on a virtual machine. i installed the newest version of java on XP but still i get the same error... what should i do?? thanks!

I keep getting the error:
    java is not a recognized as an internal or external command...
    i installed the latest JDK too any help appreciated

anyone get this to work for FW 3.1.2? would greatly appreciate it.

I changed my Keyboardblabla.artwork and Latinblabla.artwork, I am sure that the import was done successfully. However on my iPhone nothing change...
    How it's possible ? My keyboard still same.. it means the keyboard UI is not only drived by these 2 artwork files right ?
    THANKS
    PS : and it's more than strange than on Cydia we don't see a transparent keyboard (like AppStore) who works on 3.1.2.. I think at least 50% of iPhone users would love it :/
    Hmm... well... it's what I thought :/

What ?
    How ?
    3.1.2 ?
    More details please !

What about fw3.2 and iPad?

Quote Originally Posted by santtiaga View Post
    What about fw3.2 and iPad?
    Same here, i'm looking how to export the file on iPad.

I managed to get it to work on 3.1.3 3GS. But there is one thing, it will not import any png that is different in pixel size than the original one. Hope that helps.

thank you very much massimo.. i've been searching for this quite a while.

i'm gonna try to import matte ui to 3.1.3 fw to see if it works.

i have one question though:
    does it make sense to copy all the png's (before the import) to iphone, pincrush them, and then make the new artwork file? or is that embedded in the util?

Anyone know of a working version for iOS4?

I was wondering the same...now running IOS4 and I can't seem to export the pngs from the MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork file. Has anybody had any success yet?
    Last edited by Imagine09; 06-18-2010 at 12:10 PM.
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Imagine09 For This Useful Post:

themedream (05-29-2011)

Hmm. I thought everything moved to Shared.artwork (replacing Other.artwork)?

I cannot even find the folder.artwork anywhere when looking thru my phone or browser.

How many different location/filenames need be edited to get all of the images from the phone? I downloaded the other.artwork file but thats not all of them, what are the other places that need to be checked to have all stock images from the phone, I want to make a complete theme and cannot do it with only the other.artwork images. any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 06-19-2010 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by pumarjr View Post
    I cannot even find the folder.artwork anywhere when looking thru my phone or browser.

How many different location/filenames need be edited to get all of the images from the phone? I downloaded the other.artwork file but thats not all of them, what are the other places that need to be checked to have all stock images from the phone, I want to make a complete theme and cannot do it with only the other.artwork images. any help is appreciated.
    Would you please tell me how did you extract the artwork files, and what firmware do you use?

I'm using the latest fw. 3.1.3 or something. All I did was nav to the file other.artwork then I downloaded it from my phone and then I dragged it to the program, it extracted the images into a new folder.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast