Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to hide icon text?

Post How to hide icon text?
    Hi guys,

I installed Damino theme but can't figure out how to hide the text below the icons. Someone help me out please? Thanks!

Here's the theme:

use winterboard and select no docked incon labels and no undocked icon labels... your welcome

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cobra85ec For This Useful Post:

Katalyst29 (07-06-2009)

Thanks

If you're referring to the text such as Friends, Messages, 'Say Cheese', etc, you cannot hide it using Winterboard because they are part of the icons/pictures. You'll have to manually edit the png files to remove them.

Hi all

Silly question but I am trying to hide the text of my Icons and am not able to do it despite having both No Docked Icon Labels and No Undocked Icon Labels activated in my Winterboard. I have tried activating them both above and below my selected theme.

Even looking at the plist for the theme I am using ie Welcome KRS it shows their color as transparent.

I am at a loss as to what to try next any help would be greatly assisted as I am sure I am doing something wrong.

I am using a jailbroken 3GS phone on v3.0 firmware.

Thanks in anticipation of some help here.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by blupaul View Post
    Hi all

Silly question but I am trying to hide the text of my Icons and am not able to do it despite having both No Docked Icon Labels and No Undocked Icon Labels activated in my Winterboard. I have tried activating them both above and below my selected theme.

Even looking at the plist for the theme I am using ie Welcome KRS it shows their color as transparent.

I am at a loss as to what to try next any help would be greatly assisted as I am sure I am doing something wrong.

I am using a jailbroken 3GS phone on v3.0 firmware.

Thanks in anticipation of some help here.

Cheers
    im having the same problem can anyone help.

The problem might be caused by SMS background applications. Do u have them installed? If yes, then it will somehow crash with the un/docked icon labels. Uninstall it, or go to SBSettings mobile substrate addons and turn off wallpaper. Should fix it.

Default Can I have that?
    Hi Everyone,
    I saw this is a really old post but I really like this theme and was wondering if anyone could help me figure out. I downloaded the damino theme and was able to get this wallpaper (the theme was overriding user wallpaper at first so I had to delete it). But the icons of theme have a dark gray background instead of being transparent. I also don't know how Katalyst29 grouped these... is the an iphone app like Fences that does this? Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated (I've been researching trying to find a solution for a while).
    Thanks!
    K

Default Bump
    Erica23, was there supposed to be more to your post than just "great"?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kconstantine View Post
    Erica23, was there supposed to be more to your post than just "great"?
    It was a spammer he's banned no worries.