Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blank icons

Thanks

Default Blank icons
    Hi Guys, is there a way (without Summerboard) to create a blank icon, not just transparent, so that it gives the appearance that nothing is on the springboard? I think the springboard looks cluttered when full of icons and I want to give the illusion that the bottom row is not there. If you know what I mean.

I tried creating a blank icon, put it in an app, but then the spring board just shows the default icon instead of the blank.

iPhone? More like MyPhone xfsasx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Hi Guys, is there a way (without Summerboard) to create a blank icon, not just transparent, so that it gives the appearance that nothing is on the springboard? I think the springboard looks cluttered when full of icons and I want to give the illusion that the bottom row is not there. If you know what I mean.

I tried creating a blank icon, put it in an app, but then the spring board just shows the default icon instead of the blank.
    Use the hide row option(summerboard preferences) so it hides the last row and you can still scroll

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xfsasx For This Useful Post:

CYPH3R (10-02-2007)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xfsasx View Post
    Use the hide row option(summerboard preferences) so it hides the last row and you can still scroll
    Like I stated, I don't want to use Summerboard, it crashes my iPhone

Also, and Im probably telling you something you already know, but make sure your icons name is icon.png.

Thanks

Hey thanks, what I found is I also had to change the Default.png to be transparent as well. Go figure. Now my only problem is naming convention, I have to use characters the iPhone won't see.