+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Change Wallpapers/Icons of Theme

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I downloaded the "leaf" theme and it has mulitple wallpapers and icons. How do I change to a different wallpaper or change the icons? Like he has different icons for
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How to Change Wallpapers/Icons of Theme
    I downloaded the "leaf" theme and it has mulitple wallpapers and icons. How do I change to a different wallpaper or change the icons? Like he has different icons for the dock. But when I move a icon to the dock, it doesn't change to the dock icon. I tried finding a way to do this in iPhoneBrowser, but can't figure it out. Thanks in advance!!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me LeathaFace's Avatar
    Thanks

From his folder put the wallpapers in ur wallpaper section (Library/Wallpaper) u can change them out from there. For the dock throw those in customize then swap em out as u wish.
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What about the icons themselves?

iPhone? More like MyPhone D@D3CoUnTy's Avatar
    Thanks

well i just installed the leaf on my hacked 1.1.4 and it works perfectly i dont know y ur icons dont work try reinstall the pack again and turn off and on your iphone cuz that shouldnt happen

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can you help me...Do you know when you turn on your iphone t...the black screen with an apple logo.?how can I change that....Like using WinSCP?

Can you help me...Do you know when you turn on your iphone ...the black screen with an apple logo shows on for like 10-15 seconds?how can I change that to a different startup wall paper????I am using WinSCP?
    Last edited by Learners; 03-29-2008 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me LeathaFace's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no way to change that. u can change the image slightly (meaning u will only see it when the image is minimizing, for like 2 seconds) its in system/library/coreservices/springboard.app the name is applelogo.png
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.