+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for a black keyboard - Keyboard-Common.artwork / Keyboard-Latin.artwork files

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hey. I got my iphone last week, after playing around and installing everything I could get my hands on I've now stripped it back. Initially I removed winterboard, and replaced
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Looking for a black keyboard - Keyboard-Common.artwork / Keyboard-Latin.artwork files
    Hey. I got my iphone last week, after playing around and installing everything I could get my hands on I've now stripped it back.

Initially I removed winterboard, and replaced carrier/slider/app/wifi icons etc one by one by using iPhoneBrowser.

I've put winterboard back on, but I'm only using it for a springboard background and things seem to be running pretty fast.

My intention is never to use winterboard for anything apart from the springboard background, because I noticed some definite slowdown when handling a few themes with it.

I loved the Neokeys Dark keyboard, but I'm looking for a copy of it or something similar saved as .artwork files, so that I can replace the stock files rather than having winterboard do it "on the fly"

Closest I've found is this page;

iPhone Keyboard Skins — iPhoneskinning.com

I'd be happy to use the "Black" keyboard at the top here, but unfortunately the link no longer works. Can anyone link me to a similar clean/black keyboard as artwork files?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeemer View Post
    Hey. I got my iphone last week, after playing around and installing everything I could get my hands on I've now stripped it back.

Initially I removed winterboard, and replaced carrier/slider/app/wifi icons etc one by one by using iPhoneBrowser.

I've put winterboard back on, but I'm only using it for a springboard background and things seem to be running pretty fast.

My intention is never to use winterboard for anything apart from the springboard background, because I noticed some definite slowdown when handling a few themes with it.

I loved the Neokeys Dark keyboard, but I'm looking for a copy of it or something similar saved as .artwork files, so that I can replace the stock files rather than having winterboard do it "on the fly"

Closest I've found is this page;

iPhone Keyboard Skins iPhoneskinning.com

I'd be happy to use the "Black" keyboard at the top here, but unfortunately the link no longer works. Can anyone link me to a similar clean/black keyboard as artwork files?
    Here is the black keyboard. Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to onkyo808 For This Useful Post:

jeemer (04-28-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onkyo808 View Post
    Here is the black keyboard. Enjoy
    Thankyou!! You are a star.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

download a program called Free Memory. Your iphone will stay fast and you can then take advantage of winterboard.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeemer View Post
    Thankyou!! You are a star.
    no problem. Only if my wife knew i was a star hehe

My iPhone is a Part of Me ekidd's Avatar
    Thanks

Would you be able to compress the macbook air keyboard files into artwork files? Ive done it before with iphoneshop a while back but i cant freaking remember how to do it anymore. I'm still confused even with a tutorial i found....
    Attached Files Attached Files

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried to modifi the keyboard-common nad latin artwork files and repalced them on my phone but i still get the default keyboard. Do i have to do anithing alse?? Why does it not work??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Scovik any fix found? I am running into the same problem. Modified and copied to phone, but it doesn't show a change. Any one know?

2G - 3.1.3