+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard Guide? Cant find one.... Help!

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I really want to install the Star Wars theme and my girlfriend wants the TinkerBell theme, but I can't find a guide for summerboard anywhere. I almost got the Starwars
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Summerboard Guide? Cant find one.... Help!
    I really want to install the Star Wars theme and my girlfriend wants the TinkerBell theme, but I can't find a guide for summerboard anywhere. I almost got the Starwars theme to work but it was spaced out wrong and I thought it might be cuz I had AppTapp on there, but not sure. I've tried 3 different times and had to wipe the phone all three times. PLease help!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

SummerBoard has issues aligning icons correctly...

My theory is that it shows the theme icons, but uses the sizes of the icon.png (for each app) to align... I noticed that if I manually changed each icon.png through SSH it works fine (even if I have Theme Icons turned on)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok, that kinda makes sense, although I have no idea how to screw with the SSH stuff. Do you know if there is a guide anywhere on how to do this stuff? I noticed some people use Summerboard, others iswitcher and then some different ones, though I can't find guides to any of these. Thanks.