+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard 3.2 won't show downloaded Themes

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
The problem is that you are downloading older themes that download into var/root rather than var/mobile which is the themes for 1.1.4 while root is for 1.1.2 and down... If
    Thanks

The problem is that you are downloading older themes that download into var/root rather than var/mobile which is the themes for 1.1.4 while root is for 1.1.2 and down...

If you know how I suggest you turn the entire "root" into a shortcut to mobile...

That is generally what the fix does, and if you need to figure out how to do that manually I am afraid you will have to do some research.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamy View Post
    The problem is that you are downloading older themes that download into var/root rather than var/mobile which is the themes for 1.1.4 while root is for 1.1.2 and down...

If you know how I suggest you turn the entire "root" into a shortcut to mobile...

That is generally what the fix does, and if you need to figure out how to do that manually I am afraid you will have to do some research.
    Do you mean that if I move the SMB themes saved in var/root to var/mob, then that should solve the prob i m having which is certain SMB themes are showing up as my default theme??

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123