+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how to tke screen shots of my iphone

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
hi I would like to know if anyone can tell me how can I get screen shots of my iphone so I can post them here thanks
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default how to tke screen shots of my iphone
    hi I would like to know if anyone can tell me how can I get screen shots of my iphone so I can post them here thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    If you use installer.app you can install "Dock" It puts a little sunbirst (you can replace the icon with a blank one or change it if you want) in the bottom right corner, it has a screenshot option in it. Once you take a screenshot it puts it in your camera roll section. You can just copy it out of there like any other picture and post it up. There are other ways to do it but using dock seems to be the easiest unless I missed something.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Airscape For This Useful Post:

jgdsl (09-14-2007)

Green Apple
    Thanks

for some reason when I click the screenshot icon I hear the sound like a picture is being taken but when I check my camara roll there is notthing in there am I doing something wrong or is there another way I can take a screen shot so I can post my theme and icons I am sure it will help someone find what there are looking for thanks
    Last edited by jgdsl; 09-14-2007 at 09:06 PM.