+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help my dock won't change!!???

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
for some reason after installing the new dockswap version 0.02 now my dock went back to my stock dock that came with the iphone and will not change no matter
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default help my dock won't change!!???
    for some reason after installing the new dockswap version 0.02 now my dock went back to my stock dock that came with the iphone and will not change no matter what I do does anyone how to fix the problem I have uninstalled dockswap tryed adding it in the dir but noting it won't change also when I turn off the phone and turn it back on for a few seconds I see my custom image that I put in the dir but then it swichs back to the original dock that came with the iphone does anyone know how to fix this thanks

Thanks

It has something to do with the new version of summerboard. it has its own dock skining and i believe its taking priority over dockswap.

its pissing me off too

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 1,222 Posts

I'm sure DockSwap will update within the next day or two to fix this.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    TO ADD YOUR OWN THEMES:
    (this means you can now have one background for the unlock screen and one background for the springboard, great leap forward!!!)

add Wallpaper.png, Dock.png, and if you use it MiniDock.png (a much smaller dock image, theirs are 37 pixels by 320 pixels) to this folder:

/var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes

Found in the 3rd party aps section. Tried it and works like a champ, just make a folder with whatever you want you theme named (or whatever the dock name is, you don't have to pull all of the images in there) and put the files in it. You can delete dockswap and just use that or wait for them to update.
    Last edited by Airscape; 09-14-2007 at 06:32 AM.