Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSwitcher naming standards

Default iSwitcher naming standards
    I propose the following standards when creating / developing / publishing iSwitcher themes. It basically has to do with SummerBoard.

Theme name prefixes:
    SBF = SummerBoard Friendly

NFSB = Not For SummerBoard

We could use lowercase (sbf and nfsb, that to me is irrelevant).

What would this do?
    It would help identify how the themes are created. Let me give you an example. digitalkid56's Matrix theme would be named NFSBdkMatrix.thm. This is beause one of the icons also includes the background (remember a long time ago, before SummerBoard like what 12 days???)

It would also allow theme creators the ability to include the wallpaper (SummerBoard background), label the theme as SBFcgPOD.thm or something like that and know that the user will see his or her theme the way they designed it. Obviously, this is all changeable by the user, but still...

I don't know, maybe I'm just blowing smoke.... maybe I'll do it and to heck with everyone else

Comments, ideas, does anyone read my posts anymore...

... alright, I'm gonna get crackin on some theme packs and I'll rename them depending on the feedback here.
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 09-13-2007 at 09:53 AM.
    White 3G

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

Jacent (09-13-2007)

Yea thats a good idea chief, I messed around with a few last night that didnt work so well and a beforehand warning would be nice.