+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i switcher theme help

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
i am noticing that some of the themes dont have lockbackground.jpg and this seems to be causing a huge issue for my i switcher can someone tell me what the
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default i switcher theme help
    i am noticing that some of the themes dont have lockbackground.jpg and this seems to be causing a huge issue for my i switcher can someone tell me what the solution is ..thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

after you load the theme, just change your wallpaper on your phone to something you like. I find that most of the themes that have the lockbackground.jpg I end up deleting anyway because I want my own one in there instead.

Also I made a clear dock and put it in my dock switcher program folder to get rid of any docks that get by my delete button. That way summerboard just makes the whole image cover the whole page, top to bottom.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by easyb View Post
    after you load the theme, just change your wallpaper on your phone to something you like. I find that most of the themes that have the lockbackground.jpg I end up deleting anyway because I want my own one in there instead.

Also I made a clear dock and put it in my dock switcher program folder to get rid of any docks that get by my delete button. That way summerboard just makes the whole image cover the whole page, top to bottom.
    Yup, I just put a set of Docks (including a clear dock) on my Installer app source. You need DockSwap to load it.
    White 3G