Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what is the best iphone keyboard???

Smile what is the best iphone keyboard???
    what is the best iphone keyboard??? so far available in cydia....

I use Glossy Keyboard - I like simple looking, functional things. Then again, it just depends on your taste...
    Try a few in Winterboard and see for yourself.
    Last edited by WingHack; 02-01-2009 at 10:30 AM.

I am quite partial to the Glossy Keyboard myself. It is simple but it looks good !

I also tend to switch between the Chromium Keyboard, and the Storm Keyboard.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

storm keyboard hands down!!!! but then again it depends on your individual taste like winghack said.
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Hey nycdiplomat. It seems we are both using the storm keyboard. Maybe it's just my phone but the keyboard shows a bug on mine. Can you please tell me if you experience this too ? Go to Safari, try to type in a website address and delete a letter using the backspace key. For some reason, if I do that on mine, soon as I press the backspace key, that key reverts back to the stock keyboard key. Maybe the creator missed changing the pressed image for the backspace key or something.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

@makaye : no i dont have that problem. im using the storm keyboard from the perfect storm theme. you may be using the one from cydia. i would email the developer and let them know about that bug. Like you said, there is probably some artwork missing or something like that
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Ohhh ok. Thanks for the reply and advice. I'll do that

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Have tried them all. Like rasbill's Mac white the best. !inferno has updated it for 2.0. It's not 100% complete, but serves my purposes well.

Well, in my opinion the best iphone keyboard is the AmazonBasics Bluetooth Keyboard

I bought it myself and am very pleased with it. Gets great reviews as well.