Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: titanic battery only displayed when being charged :(

Default titanic battery only displayed when being charged :(
    I love this idea for a battery icon! But I'm only able to see it while its plugged in and charged?? I changed back to batman and it works fine... Is anyone else experiencing this? Any advice?

anyone?

anyone?
    Last edited by jujubeanser; 09-11-2007 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

has not a single person installed these battery icons into their phone..?

I have and was hoping to be able to use the titanic icons for the small battery on the home screen as well. Is it possible to change this battery icon? If so can someone make these icons smaller to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorath View Post
    I have and was hoping to be able to use the titanic icons for the small battery on the home screen as well. Is it possible to change this battery icon? If so can someone make these icons smaller to work?
    Does the battery show up for you on the normal screen before unlcking your phone? Mine only displays when its being charged and I cannot figure out why!

same here, i can only see it while its charged

This battery set (and most of them) are just for the charging screen.

the lame sodabottle filling up one works lol . And my old batman one did.. The files aren't any different.. How can you make this one so that it will show up regularly??