Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: its 1:50am help

Default its 1:50am help
    been searching since 10 cant seem to find what im looking for. i dl'd glass orbs, and the extras. when i apply just the extras to my original back ground along with the 5 icon dock (which i downloaded) the orbs show up behind my original icons.. id like to to keep everything blue i just dont want to use the whole theme i.e wall paper , red color etc. i want my wallpaper, the orbs, and the 5 dock, lol is that so hard to accomplish at 154 am. any who tried locating the files on my iphone through winscp,nothing,none ofmy themes are where they should be....library/themes.... yea that folder doesnt even exist on my phone. i been doing it another way. any help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks in advance

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Applications/Themes

not there either... when u download something off of cydia where does it end up usually. cause i have literally checkecd my entire phone for the glass orb files and havent found them at all. is it possible to do a file search in winscp?

When you download themes from cydia they go to winterboard.

sorry should have been more specific i ment when im looking on my phone through winscp

Private/Var/Stash/Library/Themes.
    Thats where you place the theme in order for it to go on your winterboard on your phone.

Does that help any?
    Last edited by Caleb_Soccer_Star; 01-05-2009 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost