+ Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: changin lockclock color

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Bonjour les amis J'ai un problème lorsque les actifs de lockclock winterboard apparaît pour vous reconnecter avec la couleur et tout bien mais le problème est que mon apparaît seulement noir disparaît LockBackground sérums porq.??? s'il vous plaît. temps et de forme deveria apparaissent ci-dessous la date et le jour où disparaîtront trop ,,,,,,,

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It's nice. However, does it work with new version 3.1.2?

Green Apple
    Thanks

guys im not able to understand the part where in i have to configure my plist files...which one should i confiure..??? the one in my iphone or the one which i downloaded. can someone please upload the pics that were deleted...please please...or give a link if there is a video showing this stuff...

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

hey well i'm guessing youa re talking aobut the CGFontCache.plist or whatever either one you wnat to edit you can jsut back up the one on your phone and then edit it just incase. but that's pretty pointless becasue that way doesnt work anymore... if you have a font you want that isn't a native font, then you have to rename the font to one that already exists and just replace it... you will lose the other font, and whichever font you replace, wherever it shows up on your phone, it will replace it with your new font so be sure you replace one youd ont care about.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

liaison4fun (12-01-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

oh...god. i messed up my iphone...i did wat was written and now i cant get my date back to lockscreen. should i restore form the itunes? bymistake deleted the lockclock.ttf and the CGFontCache.plist which were the original..havent backed them too..waht should i do?

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

i replied to your person message i'm online

Green Apple
    Thanks

i just downloaded the aim. ill register and come online..pleae meanwhile stay online..thanks a lot..

Green Apple
    Thanks

hey...i just wanted to know how to do this new mod now...
    how do i get the date and day to be seen in the position that i have rectangled in the below picture...this way of getting the date and day is there in ielegancepro theme. i dont know which files exactly do tat..

and how do i remove the slide to open line seen here..i just want the slide to open writing only to go away. any idea...

Last edited by liaison4fun; 12-01-2009 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks

Please do not jack this thread. There are files in ilelegance to do that. I do not have that theme right now or I would let you know. Try looking in the thread that is called ielegance in the released section. The first reply tells what files do what.

Quote Originally Posted by liaison4fun View Post
    hey...i just wanted to know how to do this new mod now...
    how do i get the date and day to be seen in the position that i have rectangled in the below picture...this way of getting the date and day is there in ielegancepro theme. i dont know which files exactly do tat..

and how do i remove the slide to open line seen here..i just want the slide to open writing only to go away. any idea...

I tried to download the theme and noticed you can only buy it. If you have the theme, please pm it to me and I will tell you witch files make the clock and date there. I will also try to make it for you but it will take time.
    Last edited by wickedfx; 12-12-2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

liaison4fun (12-17-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Please do not jack this thread. There are files in ilelegance to do that. I do not have that theme right now or I would let you know. Try looking in the thread that is called ielegance in the released section. The first reply tells what files do what.

I tried to download the theme and noticed you can only buy it. If you have the theme, please pm it to me and I will tell you witch files make the clock and date there. I will also try to make it for you but it will take time.

hi dude...here is the elegancepro theme. can u tell me how to get the date and time on every other theme i wish...thanks a lot for offering to help...hope u ll get back soon to me...

EDIT CPJR -iElegance is a PAID theme, do NOT post pirated content!
    Last edited by cpjr; 12-17-2009 at 08:44 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

Hey Man, I think you shouldn't put the theme on here, because it's paid version. Anyway, to answer your question, you can download "no page dot" then the dots will disappear. If you want to put date above the dock. You can just copy "wallpaper.html" file to the theme you want.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (12-17-2009)

Thanks

This is the file you need. It is called wallpaper.html just add it to your theme and whatever wallpaper you want, rename it to Wallpaper.png

You should be set.
    Here is a pic with it.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cpjr; 12-17-2009 at 08:54 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

liaison4fun (12-18-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

lol..i did not know tat we couldnt post stuff here which were paid ones. anyways...wickedfx is there any other easy way to change the color of the lockscreen clock? like wenever i want to..just by editing a html file or so???i couldnt understand the part posted in the first page...

Thanks

It all depends on what software you are using, because it works with some and not with others. I would suggest looking at this thread.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-move-not.html

It is a new lockscreen that uses .png images for the clock instead of a certain font in the phone. Since all the numbers are images, it is very easy to change the color and font of the time and date just by using photoshop or paint and being creative. here is what mine looks like.

Green Apple
    Thanks

oh...wow.kewl...but can u guide me how to change the color and font of this clock using the html file..i know the basics but somehow i take hours to do this and find the dimensions and position to keep it in. like i want the time to be in place of the original clock in lockscreen. can u please tell me how to mod the file in order to achieve tat??

Thanks

The change the color and font, open each image in photoshop and change the color of it. Or take new pictures of numbers in the font you like and resize them to fit the pictures here.

To move the clock and date,

towards the bottom of the code, you will see.

Div style="position: absolute; width: 11px; height: 58px; z-index: 1; left: 160px; top: 200px"

Just change the top, and left numbers to get it where you want.
    Remember that the iphones width and height are 320 X 480

Green Apple
    Thanks

This is the file you need. It is called wallpaper.html just add it to your theme and whatever wallpaper you want, rename it to Wallpaper.png

You should be set.
    Here is a pic with it.

How did you get your status bar on the side?

ive been pulling apart coding trying to fiqure that out.

(p.s. for those who wish to know, i need that so i can create a fully horizontl sb.)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Then open CGFontCache.plist with wordpad or other editor. scroll down until you get past where all the fonts are listed in mycache folder. you will see the new font. change every part of the font to the name of whatever font you are using. look at pic. then save &
    go to system/library/fonts and replace the CGFontCache.plist file.

Then while your there, go into the font cache folder and create a folder called MyFonts.
    Place any custom fonts in there you want. leave them the name they are created with but make sure they are spelled correctly and the .ttf is lowercase.

can you please explain this to me i dont understand, especially this "change every part of the font to the name of whatever font you are using." and also do you think you could get me the screenshots as well because they arent showing up, which makes everything a hell of a lot more confusing
    thnx

Thanks

im not sure anyone can answer your question as this is a 4 month old thread.
    there may be something in cydia that does it now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brian3113 View Post
    can you please explain this to me i dont understand, especially this "change every part of the font to the name of whatever font you are using." and also do you think you could get me the screenshots as well because they arent showing up, which makes everything a hell of a lot more confusing
    thnx

That process is no longer active unless you are using 2.0 firmware. Try using the new method I posted a couple posts up and just leave out the wallpaper pic and move the clock up to the top.