Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: changin lockclock color

Please I have tried this, and i can only manage to get the color to change, but the font refuses to change

Is this because I need to edit my fonts meta data to work with iphone ??

I have tried every thing, even placing wickedfx's files next to mine, so i could try and spot the difference, and from what i can see there is none. I really need help here guys, cause the big reason i need to get this working is that i require this mod, for a hitech iphone skin I am currently developing

any help would be very appreciated.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon250r View Post
    Or maybe find/make a transparent border that goes around the slider....hmmmmm

haha got it

thanks to everyones post and this site!
    Could you please post the transparent file? I believe it's bottombarbkgndlock.png ?
    Last edited by yeahplayer; 03-15-2009 at 02:57 PM.

There is a theme in Cydia called "the best clear lock screen" it will do what you want.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to galaxygrrl For This Useful Post:

yeahplayer (03-15-2009)

thanks! that worked wonders~

Default wallpaper
    Quote Originally Posted by opusandbill View Post
    I must be doing something wrong, this is what I get.

hi, may I have this wallpaper? thanks a lot

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

when i do this my wallpaper goes away everything is black so if someone could answer that that would be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
    yeahhh, fianally, it worked. Thank you very much, Wickedfx.

However, I still have some more problems. The date "Friday, January 23" is overlap the time "10:55:33". Could u show me how to fix it?
    Also, is there any way to make it transparent with the background? because it has a dark grey bar over my background.

I don't know how to post my phone pic here.
    Thanks again.
    hey did you figure out the background being replaced? i can't see my background when my clock is on. thanks
    Last edited by santaf; 06-27-2009 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Currently working on that problem. so far some themes downloaded from cydia still let the wallpaper work, but yes when you activate the colored time then the wallpaper goes black. I'll post any progress I have.

iPhone? More like MyPhone TT KH's Avatar
    Thanks
    How come I can't seem to change the font on this BabyKruffy.ttf MyFonts.
    and that other person that was helping him CGFontCache file in the system/library/fonts. Any suggestion I can get the clock to change color but not the font

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Currently working on that problem. so far some themes downloaded from cydia still let the wallpaper work, but yes when you activate the colored time then the wallpaper goes black. I'll post any progress I have.
    have you had any luck on the no wallpaper thing? i don't know HTML or anything but i read somehwere randomly about iFrame in HTML and that that could allow the wallpaper but i odn't know what that is. oh and also for some reason i also tried the seconds but it also happens with no seconds my clock when it changes a number it still keeps the old number so it just stacks up on eachtoher looks messy it's not so mad for the no seconds one cause it goes away when you exit the lockscreen or turn your phone on the standby mode or whatever it's caleld

Ok I figured it out but need to make a simple version for you guys. for now use this. Extract the imgs folder and take out the html file and edit it to whatever font you want to use. then put the html in your theme of choice. Then take whatever pic you want to use as your wallpaper and name it lcd.png replace the lcd.png file that is already in the imgs folder. then put the imgs folder in the theme of choice. now your clock color and font should work as well as wallpaper. I will work on making a simple version for this but for now this is something to get started. good luck.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Ok I figured it out but need to make a simple version for you guys. for now use this. Extract the imgs folder and take out the html file and edit it to whatever font you want to use. then put the html in your theme of choice. Then take whatever pic you want to use as your wallpaper and name it lcd.png replace the lcd.png file that is already in the imgs folder. then put the imgs folder in the theme of choice. now your clock color and font should work as well as wallpaper. I will work on making a simple version for this but for now this is something to get started. good luck.
    hey thanks man it worked for a second but the for some reason the background stopped working i started over from scratch and again it's not working it's named lcd.png it actualy is a png and it's alreayd in 320x480 and the html and it are in the same folder i don't know why now it's not working

edit: so i've been messing some more and now it shows up for one second and goes away
    Last edited by santaf; 07-04-2009 at 03:37 AM.

the html file and imgs folder need to be in the same place. but the lcd.png needs to be inside the imgs folder.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

santaf (07-05-2009)

Thanks

thanks man i put a thans on yor thing if there is a way you find out to change the picture more easily or if you know where the pictures you take on your phone are kept then that would be even more amazing thanks.

private/var/mobile/media/DCIM/ your phone folder. That is where the picture location is. I'm sure when they fix winterboard the wallpaper will be fixed also.

Thanks

hey wicked thanks for the pics folder now i can just use iFile to change the pic when i'm not at my comp hah though it'll take a while haha. so i don't mean to be a drag but okay so before i was just using Zapfino a font on the iphone already and now wanted to use a custom one but for some reason whenever i use a custom one my SMS or i uess now it's called messages hah but it wont let me open the keyboard in it it jsut freezes i dont' know if you know anythign about this i get the font that is in the file the totone but then the texting wont work. also i tried using a font i got off the internet and i couldn't get that one to show up i was confused withthe tutorial since the pictures are gone
    Last edited by santaf; 07-05-2009 at 04:28 PM.

The same thing keeps happening to me. I had to keep restoring the software. Now I am just using a font that I placed in the software of the phone and left it white color. At least the system font and lockclock are changed though. Here are my fonts. superpack is all system fonts to drop into the cache folder and replace helvetica and won't brick the phone. The other is all lockclock fonts to also place in the cache folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files

ok the other file is too big. if you want it, it's all helvetica fonts. send me pm with your email if you want it.

Thanks

if you want to have your clock set in 12 hour, edit the LockBackground.html of which ever file you want to use to look like this.

you only need to change the part that is circled.

the only problem I have now is I can not get the font to change.

so yeah this fixed the 12 hour time thing but also when i did this i noticed that when it's midnight because it doesn't go to 24-12 it goes to 0 so it shows a 0 if you really want to fix this if no one has figured this out you jsut add the line "if (heure<1) heure=12;" without the quotes of course

friends worried ago as it appears in all the information but when resprinsg give the phone no longer comes from the respring stays stuck not grab a thing,,, but I have to restore after restore ago and the same steps I followed back to block the French in this tutorial that will be bad or not it can be something else that is compatible with firmware 3.0 ??????

Help please ......

Your friend could help me esque whenever I try to do this the iphone I was stopped does not leave the reboot I was not worried that I'm doing wrong please help me ... look ......

I can not get the font to change.
    I want to use a custom LockClock font that a different person made.

this what I get.

This is the font I want to use.

here are my CGFontCache.plist and LockBackground.html files.
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    Your friend could help me esque whenever I try to do this the iphone I was stopped does not leave the reboot I was not worried that I'm doing wrong please help me ... look ......

I can not get the font to change.
    I want to use a custom LockClock font that a different person made.

this what I get.

This is the font I want to use.

here are my CGFontCache.plist and LockBackground.html files.
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    Last edited by maribel barreto acosta 23; 08-20-2009 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I did all this and got good results but my battery theme dissapears when i have changed the color and when it is pluged into charge. Please someone help me. "I do not want to change the font at all."

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast