Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: changin lockclock color

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Show you how to make what?
    Show me how make a font.
    I go to the web Absolute Fonts archive (the link you gave), download the font and put it in MyFonts folder. Then, open CGFontCache.splist with wordpad, change all the fonts in there the same name as the fonts in MyFonts folder. Next, I open LockBackground.html and change the font family the same name as the font in MyFonts folder too. But it won’t work.
    I don’t know if after download the fonts from Absolute Fonts Archive web, do I need to do modify them? Thanks in advance.

Edit:
    I'm sorry Wickedfx. I'm quote wrong user name. I mean Opusandbill.
    Last edited by Newbee123; 01-20-2009 at 02:48 PM.

You do need to change the font.

Everything you need to know is on this thread. MacThemes Forum / How to port a font for the iPhone OS!

There is also this very nice person making fonts for people for their iphone here. The person made a ton of really pretty lock screen fonts you can download and use with font swamp and is taking requests.

MacThemes Forum / Some Fonts

Thanks Galaxygrrl.

Galaxygrrl Your link is to change the system font, what we are doing is something different completely.

Newbee123 I believe you probably changed every font name on your CGFontCache.splist and you only need to change the bottom ones. refer to these pictures here that are also on the first page. Or tell me what the name of the font is your trying to use and i'll attach the plist for you that will work.

Wickedfx,
    BabyKruffy is the font i'm trying to use. That font is on this page Absolute Fonts Archive
    Thanks, Wickedfx.

Here you go, just replace yours with this and make sure the original font as you downloaded it is in your my fonts folder inside the cache folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

Newbee123 (01-23-2009)

Here you go, just replace yours with this and make sure the original font as you downloaded it is in your my fonts folder inside the cache folder.

yeahhh, fianally, it worked. Thank you very much, Wickedfx.

However, I still have some more problems. The date "Friday, January 23" is overlap the time "10:55:33". Could u show me how to fix it?
    Also, is there any way to make it transparent with the background? because it has a dark grey bar over my background.

I don't know how to post my phone pic here.
    Thanks again.

Thanks

open the html file with a html editing progam (If you do not have look on the internet there are many free ones), look down towards the bottom where you see "table style" these are the numbers to change to move the clock to where ever you want.

Change the value for "top" to move the clock up or down, the bigger the number the lower the position will be.
    Example the pic has a value of 125.

Last edited by opusandbill; 01-23-2009 at 12:40 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to opusandbill For This Useful Post:

Newbee123 (01-23-2009)

It worked. Thanks Opusandbill.

Now we just need to figure out where the date is being hidden at and change the color and height of that.

I tried but cannot make the lock time and date transparent with the lockscreen's background. If someone knows please help me. Thank you.

Thanks

Now we just need to figure out where the date is being hidden at and change the color and height of that.
    I did figure out how to remove the date all together, place this file:
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

here:
    System/Library/Frameworks/UlKit.framework/DateFormats

Here are a few others mods I have been able to do, sadly no change of color yet.
    Last edited by opusandbill; 01-25-2009 at 01:46 PM.

Can you post up the one that you did in the pic changing the font of the date and I will try to work on color. thanks.

does anyone know how to the time disappear along with the top bar when the phone is unlocked?

whenever i unlock the phone, the top bar glides up but the time remains visible as the phone unlocks. i hope that was a clear description, i don't know how else to word it.

thanks in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any people have an idea how i can use this tut with winterboard?i use the time and day lockbackround on my iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by diabolik013 View Post
    does anyone know how to the time disappear along with the top bar when the phone is unlocked?

whenever i unlock the phone, the top bar glides up but the time remains visible as the phone unlocks. i hope that was a clear description, i don't know how else to word it.

thanks in advance.
    If i get what you are saying, you can do that with makeitmine from cydia

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

somebody has an idea,how i can change the LockClock font color in fontswap?i have this same problem
    if I do it so as in the manual,but with the font family name lockclock

Here is a example

font-family: LockClock;
    text-align: center;
    color: 0000FF;
    font-size: 75px;

Quote Originally Posted by TRIGGER_1 View Post
    somebody has an idea,how i can change the LockClock font color in fontswap?i have this same problem
    if I do it so as in the manual,but with the font family name lockclock

Here is a example

font-family: LockClock;
    text-align: center;
    color: 0000FF;
    font-size: 75px;

You need to do this the way we told you in page 1 or you will end up with 2 clocks. You are supposed to replace the stock clock with a custom lockclock font that has no numbers in it (which makes the stock time disappear) The you upload whatever font you want and put it in the custom ringtone folder inside the cache folder. Then modify the cgfontlist and html page to make the custom one appear. it's all on page 1.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I use fontswap, I have just the same problem as on the screen just without the sekunds.In my case but I can not make it in on the first page says it is because I fontswap use the font to change .

Can anyone explain to me because as I can so that it also works with fontswap?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by opusandbill View Post
    I finally got it to work.

If you want me to make you a font go here and tell me which font you want to use.
    Absolute Fonts Archive

Can i get a copy of the one you have here in the picture?

edit - nevermind i got it, i'll post some screenies soon

now to figure out how to change the color of the date and to move it

Or maybe find/make a transparent border that goes around the slider....hmmmmm

haha got it

thanks to everyones post and this site!
    Last edited by brandon250r; 02-10-2009 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast