Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: changin lockclock color

Ok, and you made the my fonts folder in your cache folder and placed your custom font there? Can you attach your plist, html, and font so I can see it?

Default a small problem
    so it's working for me with one little problem. the time now always displays behind the LockScreenControlsHUD image no matter what theme i use and even after i drag my LockClock folder to the top of the list in winterboard. so it's there but it's faded out from the transparency of the image above it. my guess is to modify the LockScreenControlsHUD image but my hope is that i am just an idiot and there is a simple fix.
    please help

I'm not sure what your talking about. I have never heard of the LockScreenControlsHUD. Can you please post a pic of what your talking about? If you mean the greyish bar at the time of the screen that is behind the original time and date, then you can Put this one in your theme's folder. Create a folder in your theme called UIImages then place this file in there and it will make the bar at the top transparent. BTW if that bar is what your looking for, it's called UILCDBackground

Don't forget to give us a thanks if you use this mod.
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

sometimes_electric (11-21-2008)

thanks that did the trick

Thanks

Default need help
    I can not get the font to change.
    I want to use a custom LockClock font that a different person made.

this what I get.

This is the font I want to use.

here are my CGFontCache.plist and LockBackground.html files.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/166749268/my_lockclock.zip

I am on firmware 2.2 and i can't get this to work is it working for anyone else?

Thanks,

ill

Quote Originally Posted by opusandbill View Post
    I can not get the font to change.
    I want to use a custom LockClock font that a different person made.

this what I get.

This is the font I want to use.

here are my CGFontCache.plist and LockBackground.html files.
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    You might want to get the original font with it's original name and not lockclock. That would be why it's getting an error. You can't have a custom font with the same name as a registry font. if anything, use the phones stock CGFontCache.plist and use your modified lockbackground.html then replace the stock lockclock in the cache folder with your modified one. If that does not work then get the font you want with it's original name.

Quote Originally Posted by illcaptive View Post
    I am on firmware 2.2 and i can't get this to work is it working for anyone else?

Thanks,

ill
    I'm using 2.2 firmware. what parts are you having problems with? is the time changing color? changing font? coming up blank?
    Last edited by wickedfx; 12-13-2008 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks but this doesn't pay well with katra's Weather HD on Lock Screen

I can get the color and style to change and show on lock screen but then Katra's weather HD doesn't show up............so I put KAtra's weather HD above the lock coluer in Winterboard and then the Weather HD will work but then I have no Time showing..........

So I must be doing something wrong....

I put everything back to Original.

I want to change teh color but I like having the weather showing on LOCK SCREEN

the same thing happened for me too. I think only inteliscreen might work. Not sure. You might want to adjust your weather to display lower so it doesn't cover the time. Maybe that will work.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    the same thing happened for me too. I think only inteliscreen might work. Not sure. You might want to adjust your weather to display lower so it doesn't cover the time. Maybe that will work.
    My weather is low on the screen,

The Regular (NORMAL) time and date work fine with Katra's Weather HD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    You might want to get the original font with it's original name and not lockclock. That would be why it's getting an error. You can't have a custom font with the same name as a registry font. if anything, use the phones stock CGFontCache.plist and use your modified lockbackground.html then replace the stock lockclock in the cache folder with your modified one. If that does not work then get the font you want with it's original name.

I'm using 2.2 firmware. what parts are you having problems with? is the time changing color? changing font? coming up blank?
    what would I need to do to make my own font.
    I do have font lab studio 5.

I have this font I want to use: ABJ_____.ttf

you have to replace the numbers of the original "totone.ttf"(my fonts) for the numbers of your font

Thanks

Default finally done
    I finally got it to work.

If you want me to make you a font go here and tell me which font you want to use.
    Absolute Fonts Archive

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Somebody knows, how I can change colour of date-> Thursday, December 18? On a picture above. Thanks

i would like to know also. it shouldn't be that hard to do, we just need to find the proper name of it so we can place in in the lockscreen.html file

i cant get the font to change. I dont know if im changing the font name correctly. Am i supposed to change the entire name including the number in hte cgfontcache.pst??

im trying to use ANYTHINGYOUWANT.ttf its already in myfonts folder. I dont think im changing the name right.

any help would be great.

Thanks

Tellytel

here is the lockclock you wanted.

you can download the file here:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/17644207...-lockclock.zip
    Last edited by opusandbill; 12-24-2008 at 11:43 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to opusandbill For This Useful Post:

tellytel (12-24-2008)

Is there any way we can sticky this thread? There has been 4 new threads asking how to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by opusandbill View Post
    I finally got it to work.

If you want me to make you a font go here and tell me which font you want to use.
    Absolute Fonts Archive
    It could be great if you show us how to make it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
    It could be great if you show us how to make it. Thanks.
    Show you how to make what?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast