Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tinker Bell Theme

Someone please help!! I am using cydia and can't find this theme anywhere and I don't know what else to do I am very new to this iPhone jailbreaking thing and themes please help

So i figured out how to get the theme on here but the slider icons and pixie dust battery aren't coming up and the battery is like my favorite part help please!!!!
    Last edited by Jenniex05; 02-12-2011 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Help..??
    I know this is an extremely old thread, but is there any way to get this theme for an iPhone 4 with Cydia, Installer, or Winterboard.. I really want it seeing as I have yet to find a better Tinkerbell theme, but I am also not very hacking savvy, any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance =]

P.S. My iPhone is a Verizon iPhone, so the software version is 4.2.6

Hi, how is a theme uplaoded in the iphone??

Can I get the link where i can download and upload the tinkerbell theme plzz ((
    Last edited by Dishatinkerbell; 04-05-2011 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I love this theme so much,
    is there a winterboard version for it?
    many many thanks

can anyone make a guide how to upload this thems to phone pls

Hey Guys, If anyone is still looking for a tinkerbell theme that will function on the iphone4 Have a look HERE

The original theme from this thread is fantastic! but its an old version theme, you will not get it looking good on a newer iphone as the images are just too small. Cheers

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910