+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 / Customize / Lost Signal Bars

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Using Customize after upgrading to a full 1.1.3 /4.03.13_G from an original 1.1.1 OOB. It seems as though my Signal Bars for cell reception have vanished. Attempting to change to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 1.1.3 / Customize / Lost Signal Bars
    Using Customize after upgrading to a full 1.1.3 /4.03.13_G from an original 1.1.1 OOB.

It seems as though my Signal Bars for cell reception have vanished. Attempting to change to a number of different available bars in /var/root/Library/Customize brings them up in Customize...but choosing them has no effect...at all.

Any experience with this? Are the bars images new in 1.1.3...causing all the original bar themes to fail? Does anyone have the original bar .pngs from a fresh 1.1.3..and a clue where to dump them once I SSH into the phone?

...and I'm using skylar's version of Customize that's been modded for 1.1.3..
    Last edited by windmillchaser; 02-26-2008 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im having the same issue. I even copied the ones off the phone from 1.1.3, changed the color in PS and loaded them on the phone....nothing.